GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi i need some urgent help and advice pls

hi the loan was taken out in 2007

i was self employed as far as i remember cystal mortgages sorted it all out for me i dont remember providing them with anything as far as i know they dealt with all that employment etc etc and got it sorted for me

Even upto this day crystal mortgages ring me up asking to help me out of this offering me alternatives loans and mortgages. They also know how much i owe blemain and when my eviction dates are in place? so they must be in with blemain i presume

Basically i bought some land in 2007 for £210k and needed a mortgage i somehow approached crystal mortgages and they said they can only get me £100k on the land and the rest £105k would have to be a bridging loan secured on my house

i had about £200k equity in the house

the initial plan was to build on the land then remorgage it and pay off the bridging loan within the term. Unfortunately i had a death in the family and then fell ill ontop of that the recession killed my business and everything went tits up.

I sold the land at a loss and paid the £100k mortgage aswell as lump sump to blemain £58k after this i made a few smaller amount lump sump and installments now totalling too £139k

As for courts ive never had a hearing or been called to court as far as i can remember all i know is blemain said they have some sort of order in place, if im behind 3 months they apply for an eviction date to the courts and then i get the notice of eviction. ive checked up with the courts and eviction notices are real.
    so far i have been clearing the arrears to cancel the evictions. i had one for the 10th of july (tuesday) and did the same again
    Last edited by jimmyq; 14 July 2012, 13:19.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyq View Post

and the rest £105k would have to be a bridging loan secured on my house

I sold the land at a loss and paid the £100k mortgage aswell as lump sump to blemain £58k after this i made a few smaller amount lump sump and installments now totalling too £139k
      So... you borrowed £105K from Blemain and have paid them back the £58K, together with installments totalling £139K in all to Blemain?

Is that correct?
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
        So... you borrowed £105K from Blemain and have paid them back the £58K, together with installments totalling £139K in all to Blemain?

Is that correct?

this was last year

ive paid them £3800 this monday gone and same in march so over £140k now

Comment

Greedy feckin' barstewards!!
          Last edited by PriorityOne; 14 July 2012, 13:49.
          Remember the mantra:
          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
            Greedy feckin' barstewards!!
            They are joking be laughed out of court surely>.

Comment

Hopefully, you won't need to pay them another penny

Well put P1!!
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Was the notice stamped by the court and headed Notice of Eviction, with N54- Notice of Eviction printed at the bottom?

If so sounds as if they have a suspended possession order, for which there must previously have been a hearing, surely?

Comment

But please don't stop making payments to the lender while there is a possession order on your home and the ongoing threat of eviction

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Hopefully, you won't need to pay them another penny

Well put P1!!
                    see this is the thing i dont know where i stand im just falling into more and more debt with other things too just to try and keep paying Blemain and keep the roof over my family.

I hope with the help of all you guys something can be done

Comment

You stand a far better chance of getting something done with the help of this forum than you ever did with CAG or LB, as I'm sure you've realised with the response you've got so far.

I'm totally out of my depth with this knowledge-wise but I can still offer you my support. If there's anything that can be done, then Niddy and Paul are the guys to help you.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

see this is the thing i dont know where i stand im just falling into more and more debt with other things too just to try and keep paying Blemain and keep the roof over my family.

I hope with the help of all you guys something can be done
                        Don't worry

Prioritize the debt secured on your home and we'll take a look at everything else afterwards

I haven't understood whether you have another mortgage (first charge) on your house, and the Blemain debt is secured by a second charge? There is a difference in the way the court handles possession proceedings for secured loans from 'regular' mortgages.
                        Last edited by PlanB; 14 July 2012, 14:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
                          Was the notice stamped by the court and headed Notice of Eviction, with N54- Notice of Eviction printed at the bottom?

If so sounds as if they have a suspended possession order, for which there must previously have been a hearing, surely?
                          yes its a proper notice of eviction. But honestly i dont think ive ever been called to court or had a hearing as such

I was under alot of pressure and stress at one point i even stopped opening my mail as i was so fed up with it all so maybe they have called me at some point?

but im really unsure nor do i remember seeing anything in the post as i try keeping most of blemains stuff together i knows its from them without evening opening it

i get the common court order breached and warrant for eviction letters off blemain. had a few off monarch recoveries in the past too who are part of them too

Comment

i have a mortgage on my house for 80k 1st charge and blemain have 2nd charge

my 1st mortgage company are on my case now and will be applying in court next month (but ill try and clear them before it gets too court) as ive missed a few payments with them too just too keep blemain off my back.

Comment

Most of us on here have been at the shoving letters in a drawer unopened stage at some point or another. There's no shame in that, it's just a symptom of the stress and despair these firms generate.
                              And there's very little that causes as much stress as the threat of losing our homes.

Comment

i get the common court order breached and warrant for eviction letters off blemain. had a few off monarch recoveries in the past too who are part of them too
                                I'm just wondering whether your house was actually repossessed or taken into receivership under the Law of Property Act 1925 which can sometimes apply to bridging loans on land transactions (not homes bought to live in) which are seen as *commericial* and not residential loans so not regulated by the FSA. Most buy-to-let loans fall under this area of law, and your loan was to buy land not a building as such. In these cases there are no court hearings the receiver can seize the property and that's that. But I know lots of people who have got their property back from the receiver so don't panic

This should be spelt out in the Ts & Cs which came with your loan. Don't worry about it for now. I'll be back on Monday to see what's been discovered

Comment

Working...
                                X