GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi i need some urgent help and advice pls

Originally posted by jimmyq View Post
    i need to email some additional information to the fos so i can make the case stronger and make sure they dont throw it of the window if required i can upload the whole agreement for you guys to look at?

maybe one of you can write me some bullet points i can get the fos to look at ?

here are some of the charges from an old breakdown letter they sent me but now these are higher have all the new ones at work and not with me

balance outstanding = £51,015.35

add redemption admin Fee £295.00
    add interest in accordance with agreeement £2047.50
    ADD harpmonaor Limited Administive Costs £4456.50
    ADD Renewal FEE £20,500
    ADD cantor law limited litigation fees on redemption £1658.00
    ADD VAT ON LEGAL COSTS £290.00
    ADD warant fees £190.00
    ADD BANK TT FEE £35.25
    ADD HM LAND REGISTRY FEE £6.00

TOTAL = £80493.75

please note the newest statement i have is just short of £100k
    it's the above parts, bold in red - what the feck are these

Are you saying it is jumping up £30k each statement....?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

jimmq are you complaining about the whole of the agreement to the FOS or just about the charges?

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
        jimmq are you complaining about the whole of the agreement to the FOS or just about the charges?
        should be the whole lot, they will deter from overpriced charges, in some cases the fos are more of a hindrance than assistance...

Jimmq for now leave the fos alone, lets get our heads round things and then we'll guide you. Maybe Paul will suggest legal threats as opposed to FOS, standing more chance? Lets see....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

From my own personal experience the FOS were and are a complete load of dog shit....in fact I think I would have got more help if I had sent my complaint to my niece's nursery....and had a 5 year old handle my complaint. That is just my view....I have a letter which I post up and I am not 100% sure if the FOS will deal with Blemain as that is what I was told....it was over £25k and in 2007....unregulated

Comment

i have phoned the fos who told me they could not find a company called harpmanor limited on their system??

Anyhow they told me to complain to the company after this if i was unsattisfied they will look into it for me so i phoned blemain and told them i was unhappy with all the charges and the terms and i have paid back more than what i borrowed etc to which they told me they will look into and get back to me within 8 weeks. They wrote me a letter too to confirm this
            No more phone calls please... They will simply add to your stress and without a paper trail, it won't get sorted anyway.

We will find a way forward with this.... please keep the faith....
            Remember the mantra:
            NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
            Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
            Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I think Blemain have a lot to answer for....the way they word their agreements....and how they treat people the moment they get in to financial difficulties. I am not sure what evidence you had to supply to obtain your loan jimmyq....whether employed or self-employed....and did Blemain do everything according to the books i.e their own guidelines...policies etc etc....lending criteria....so many questions must be staisfied before they can take the roof over your head.

Bloody scum balls.....I am in the middle of getting a deal done at the moment....if I am not happy with it....then I have a high court hearing on the 5 & 6 November 2012 where everything will come out.....and if it won't look good for me then I can promise you that it will not look good for them either...especially with all the crap I have been through because of them plus marrying a son of a bitch on top really was a recipe for a nuclear bomb
              Last edited by transformer999; 16 July 2012, 16:06.

Comment

to be honest i dont know what to complain about anymore i dont know where i stand here and if i can actually do anything?

Ive paid them £140k back and i dont want to pay another £100k according to their last statement and i really dont want to lose my house! i hope you can now understand why me and my wife are on depression medication

i want to end this nightmare and try not paying £100k as i cant afford it

I believe the add renewal charges are that i exceeded the agreed term and they charge me every year or something like that

Comment

Leave it with Niddy and Paul. If anyone can sort it out, they can.

I can certainly understand why you're on anti-depressants but you've come to the right place for help and support.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

please can you tell me who is the "Creditor" on the agreement?

The credit agreement must state the name and address of the creditor

please let me know who that is and ill carry out a check before i crash out tonight to see if they have a licence to trade

Comment

In need of some serious help! Blemain finance again!!!!

Is this your thread? how up to date is the info you are putting up here as the thread is dated 2010

Comment

hi the creditor on the agreement is "harpmanor limited" and yes that is my thread i have a more upto date settlement figure which is not with me at the moment but ill upload it tommorow but the figure they are wanting now is 100k ill post a breakdown tommorow

as you can see from that thread this has been going on for too long

i was told to come here and meet the real team for some help and advice on ending this and so far im amazed with the response

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up. I wanted to be sure that this wasnt something that had happened long ago and the info was like 2 years out of date etc.

Its quite late now, try not to fret, get some sleep and ill see if i can pop in tomorrow and ask some questions which will make it easier to work out the best way forward.

Comment

Thanks guys im feeling a bit better talking to you and releasing some burden . ive just managed to get another eviction cancelled this week by borrowing off friends and family again just to keep the house but i wont be able to carry on like this for much longer
                            Welcome to AAD

I assume this bridging loan was a secured loan from the outset. You say you've managed to get another eviction stopped this week so it would be helpful to know exactly what stage you've reached in any legal proceedings so far.

Have there been any formal court possession proceedings and an order for possession granted? If so, did you file a Defence at the time? Is there now a Warrant for Eviction outstanding and you're managing to get it put on hold each time the court write you a letter with the eviction date. Or is this a threat of eviction from the lender without any court action so far?

You've quite rightly blanked out some details on the loan agreement. May I ask whether the loan was sold to you by a broker (and a fee paid upfront or added to the loan?), and did you purchase the PPI option?

One final issue, was the bridging loan in joint names and is the house in joint names and is there any equity in the house?

Sorry to ask so many questions but the more we know the more able we are to help

Comment

hi ive never taken any legal action or help. i recieve a letter from the magistrates saying i have to leave the property on so and so and date(notice of eviction)

to be honest so far i cant remember ever being called to court as such or ever had the chance too tell them my side all i get is an eviction letter from the courts everytime im behind in payments (3 months).

I even asked blemain why ive never been called to court they said they have some sort of posession order i cant remember ever being called to court (to be honest i fell ill and depressed and hardly opened my letters so maybe as they have a possession order so they say
                              but as for me i did'nt file anything

the eviction notices are real as i phoned the courts up last time to make sure the evictions cancelled

basically everytime i get an eviction notice i arrange/borrow money to clear the arrears and get the eviction cancelled.

the loan was arranged by crystal mortgages who i paid a fee too i think its added to the loan (will have to check) they must have something to do with it as i still get calls off them too saying they will help me (get another loan or mortgage) and know when i have a eviction etc and how much is owed

loan is in joint names and so is the house there is about 100k equity in the house

thanks!

Comment

part E Is something about the broker? sorry to sound thick but im not too clever with all this stuff therefore still in this mess thinking it will go away itself but obviousily not
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Flowerpower; 14 July 2012, 11:44. Reason: Replaced photobucket image

Comment

Working...
                                X