GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi i need some urgent help and advice pls

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Here is the same on LB as well ---> harpmanor limited/blemain finance
    Yes thats mine too you can see how much ive tried , ive paid solicitors too but none,of them had much experience in agreements etc , then today i got told to join this forum and ask for help here so far im chuffed with the response and help you guys have gave. This is my last and final try before losing my house wife and kids and maybe my life . I dont sleep as i cant, this has ruined my health and my life i just hope with the help of you guys i can end this dillemma one way or the other

Comment

They also own these comapanies same building

JERROLD mortgage CORPORATION LIMITED
      BLEMAIN FINANCE LIMITED
      FACTFOCUS LIMITED
      PHONE-A-LOAN LIMITED
      HARPMANOR LIMITED
      MONARCH RECOVERIES LIMITED
      SPOT FINANCE LIMITED
      LANCASHIRE mortgage CORPORATION LIMITED
      SUPASHOW LIMITED
      CHESHIRE MORTGAGE CORPORATION LIMITED
      BRIAR HILL COURT LIMITED
      GENERAL ALLIED PROPERTIES LIMITED
      PROVINCIAL & NORTHERN PROPERTIES LIMITED
      PRIVILEGED ESTATES LIMITED
      PRIVILEGED PROPERTIES (NORTHERN) LIMITED
      HEYWOOD FINANCE LIMITED
      NORTH WESTERN PROPERTIES & DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
      BRIDGING FINANCE LIMITED
      PROACTIVE BRIDGING LIMITED
      CLASSIC CAR FINANCE LIMITED
      HEYWOOD LEASING LIMITED
      BRIDGINGFINANCE.CO.UK LIMITED
      FINANCE YOUR PROPERTY LIMITED
      auction FINANCE LIMITED
      MANCHESTER PROPERTY INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyq View Post
        This is my last and final try before losing my house wife and kids and maybe my life . I dont sleep as i cant, this has ruined my health and my life i just hope with the help of you guys i can end this dillemma one way or the other
        no no

Come on mate, I know it feels like your world is crashing in around you but you'll not lose your family - that's extreme. Listen, try and stop stressing for this weekend and let us rip that agreement apart and come up with a few ideas.

Try and relax if you can, nothing can be done this weekend so leave it with us to try and make something fightable for you...

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyq View Post

part E Is something about the broker? sorry to sound thick but im not too clever with all this stuff therefore still in this mess thinking it will go away itself but obviousily not
          Hi jimmyq....if you ever get those feelings of sounding thick and not too clever then step for a day in my shoes....I can promise you....you will soon change your mind after you knew what I am going through Blemain

I have attached a copy of my Blemain agreement as I saw yours and noticed that your loan is almost 3 times the amount on mine...yet your brokers fee is much less? also your arrangement fee is nearly 3 times more than mine.

So I wonder how Blemain work their loans out and what method they use?

As everyone says try not to worry too much..Blemain are not as squeaky clean as they make out.....and yes if you have messed up for whatever reason...trust me they have messed up even bigger.

The OFT have yet to re-new Blemain's CCA License since last year in May 2011....I don't know the exact reason but does sound like something is not right.

I think Paul will ask you specific questions about how you got where you are and if possible could you post up a short summary of events...which would be very helpful and useful?

To put your mind at rest my ongoing case for possession with Blemain also includes my OH....he has forged witness signatures on the loan agreement and title charge....he has never paid them a single penny...when he signed the loan agreement he did not use his correct name that he had changed by deed poll in 2004 and the loan agreement was dated 2007...he fabricated his earnings....the list is endless.

Blemain did not ask for a single bit of evidence when he claimed he was earning £30,000. a year as a self employed taxi driver in 2007 BUT submitted his 2007 tax returns stating he was earning approx £5,000....he has been using multiple names and multiple addresses. They have gone against their own lending guidelines and policies.

I have told Blemain EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about what the OH did and I provided documentary evidence when I had to give disclosure earlier this year in May.

And do you know what they replied? they said that how could they believe what I said about the OH as all this information was sent by me....court proceedings between Blemain and myself have been ongoing since May 2011....and the last order was made in June 2011 and they have DE barred my OH from participating in proceedings....not that he was taking any part in them anyway.

So you see no matter how sad and bad you may feel at present there is always someone else who is in a worse position. Have hope and clear your mind...because now is the time to unclog everything and look for a way forward and together we can all help with this mess and provide emotional support along the way....and have a few laughs.

Where there is a will...there is a way ok?

Speaking of will's I better write one out as if I die before my divorce ends I don't want that fucker getting anything of mine
          Attached Files
          Last edited by transformer999; 14 July 2012, 04:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            no no

Come on mate, I know it feels like your world is crashing in around you but you'll not lose your family - that's extreme. Listen, try and stop stressing for this weekend and let us rip that agreement apart and come up with a few ideas.

Try and relax if you can, nothing can be done this weekend so leave it with us to try and make something fightable for you...

Morning Jimmy. There is something that can be done this weekend

You can ring the Shelter FREE Helpline on 0808 800 4444 which is staffed by housing experts from 8 am until 5 pm both Saturday and Sunday. See what they can do to stop these horrid eviction threats. They will give you general advice and hopefully refer you for an appointment asap at your nearest branch where you will be seen by a lawyer or similar. If you have a low (under £35k?) or no income you may be entitled to Legal Aid if you need to go back to court but all other help is free anyway. These guys at Shelter are experts at stopping evictions and advising on whether you can get the conditions of your repossession order changed if it was a suspended one

Here are the details of your local branch in Manchester city (sorry but there isn't one in Leeds or anywhere closer). There are some more offices in Greater Manchester which may be nearer to your home, if you put in your postcode you'll be re-directed to them:

http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_ad...&pc=Manchester

From what you say your possession order could be a suspended one which is why you're being allowed to stay each time you pay off the arrears. If it was without conditions (i.e. not suspended) you could be evicted without argument in most cases but you've succeeded in getting these evictions stopped in the past. There is plenty of hope once you know where to go and what to do next Read this info from Shelter about the possibility of making an application to the court to get any conditions of that order changed to make the payments affordable:

http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_ad...llowed_to_stay

The others will look at the legal side of your contract so I'll leave that to them. But I see your immediate need is to make sure you stay in your home and what Niddy and Paul discover could contribute to that process

I've read your threads on CAG and LB and I'm sorry no one picked up the fact that your family has been at risk of homelessness on a regular basis. Never mind hindsight because AAD are on to it now
            Last edited by PlanB; 14 July 2012, 11:07. Reason: typos

Comment

Once you've discovered from Paul and Niddy whether the credit agreement you signed has any flaws you may be able to look at having your possession order set aside. If you read this info from Shelter you'll see that this can sometimes happen if you did not attend the original hearing (you say you didn't) and "you have a reasonable prospect of success when the possession hearing is re-heard (with you present)"

http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_ad...y_the_bailiffs

Comment

Here are a couple of free legal advice centres actually in Leeds which advise on housing issues which should include stopping evictions. I'm sorry I don't know Leeds very well so can't say which will be nearest to your home

http://www.lawworks.org.uk/hillside-legal-advice-centre

http://www.lawworks.org.uk/harehills...own-law-clinic

Comment

Some great ideas there PlanB .... but I think Jimmyq needs to stop turning to outside agencies/legal advice centres and for help right now.

From experience, they often don't know as much as we do on here, can sometimes cloud the issue and leave people feeling exasperated and exhausted. In reality, there's nothing he can get from these people that we can't provide him with on here anyway in time.

Niddy and Paul are on it.... and for now, Jimmyq has a weekend with a little bit of breathing space with his family while they look into things.

Remember the mantra:
                  NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                  Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                  Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                    Some great ideas there PlanB .... but I think Jimmyq needs to stop turning to outside agencies/legal advice centres and for help right now.

From experience, they often don't know as much as we do on here, can sometimes cloud the issue and leave people feeling exasperated and exhausted. In reality, there's nothing he can get from these people that we can't provide him with on here anyway in time.

Niddy and Paul are on it.... and for now, Jimmyq has a weekend with a little bit of breathing space with his family while they look into things.

I'm afraid I can't agree with you on this point. AAD are experts on debt but Shelter is the expert on housing issues with lawyers trained to deal with this specific area of the law and the poster's family is currently facing eviction from his home having already got a court order for possession. Time is of the essence. I don't feel there's a conflict of interest or anything to cloud the issue or any harm in the poster having his mind put at rest by getting some background info and talking to Shelter over the weekend about the family's future living arrangements if an imminent eviction is successful.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      I'm afraid I can't agree with you on this point. AAD are experts on debt but Shelter is the expert on housing issues with lawyers trained to deal with this specific area of the law and the poster's family is currently facing eviction from his home having already got a court order for possession. Time is of the essence. I don't feel there's a conflict of interest or anything to cloud the issue or any harm in the poster having his mind put at rest by getting some background info and talking to Shelter over the weekend about the family's future living arrangements if an imminent eviction is successful.
                      It will just raise his stress levels further PlanB.... one step at a time Hun please.... that's all...
                      Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                        It will just raise his stress levels further PlanB.... one step at a time Hun please.... that's all...
                        I work as a Housing Advisor in a Law Centre where we find clients get stress relief by knowing their legal rights and future prospects when the roof over their head is at risk from eviction. I'm passionate about helping people in this poster's situation. But if you want me to butt out just say so.

Comment

I think PlanB has linked to some good sites. However as the threat of eviction has been stayed for a while I would wait until Paul and Niddy have studied the relevant documents . I would rest and try to forget everything for the weekend and let others do the thinking and worrying.
                          Try and enjoy the British summer

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                            I work as a Housing Advisor in a Law Centre where we find clients get stress relief by knowing their legal rights and future prospects when the roof over their head is at risk from eviction. I'm passionate about helping people in this poster's situation. But if you want me to butt out just say so.
                            It's nothing personal PlanB; I've just got my counsellor hat on at the moment, that's all.... and too much info. at once can overload a person. Your advice is highly valued on here, as you know....
                            Last edited by PriorityOne; 14 July 2012, 12:35.
                            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Now then

When the loan was taken out, what was the financial circumstances? were you working and able to afford the loan?

Did the lender ask you for your employment details and income expense information

Did you have lots of equity in the house at the time of the loan?

Very important that if we are going to look at fighting this, we first assess if there is anything to whip them with, the irresponsible lending guidelines are helpful with that along with the unfair relationship provisions of the Consumer Credit Act (providing the loan falls within the act)

There is also the UTCCR as alluded to already and there is the Gryfi case whereby the Court has a duty to assess fairness of terms irrespective of whether the debtor raises it.

Comment

Also while im thinking about it,

There must have been court hearing in this matter surely?

Or is it just "threats that they are going to evict you"

Comment

Working...
                                X