GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UKPC LTD what would you do - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKPC LTD what would you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKPC LTD what would you do

Got a parking ticket the other day from UK parking control Ltd grrrr
    I left the parking site to use a cashpoint in town, got back to a ticket of £100 reduced to £60 for quick payment..
    this is a free carpark for staples, maplin and a cinima.
    What advice do you lovely people on here have on this matter

i thank you in advance

Ps...it's over the 14 days now

Re: UKPC LTD what would you do

The argument used to be to ignore as they had no authority, but I'm not sure if this has changed. Are the signs clear and obvious?

the best site for fighting parking is I believe this one http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'll take a look , cheers

Comment

Have a look at Tasty Jane's thread on here too: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-carpark/page2

Elsa x

Comment

I had one of these from Parking Control Management just after new legislation came in..... but ignored it. It did the DCA rounds for a few months but that was it.
          Remember the mantra:
          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X