GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sky owe my daughter-in-law a £20 refund - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sky owe my daughter-in-law a £20 refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sky owe my daughter-in-law a £20 refund

Before my son got married his then girlfriend lived at my house with my son and she subscribed to sky , this was obviously in her maiden name , since being married sky have refunded her £20 in a cheque but it is in her maiden name, she has tried to deposit this cheque in her bank account which is exactly the same account that she had in her maiden name, she changed her name on the account as she is now married . The bank have refused to deposit the cheque because it is in her maiden name although it is the same account .

Sky are refusing to re-issue the cheque in her married name saying that the refund was issued when she had her maiden name , so now there is a £20 cheque which my daughter-in-law can't cash .

Any ideas anyone please and thank you

Re: sky owe my daughter-in-law a £20 refund

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Before my son got married his then girlfriend lived at my house with my son and she subscribed to sky , this was obviously in her maiden name , since being married sky have refunded her £20 in a cheque but it is in her maiden name, she has tried to deposit this cheque in her bank account which is exactly the same account that she had in her maiden name, she changed her name on the account as she is now married . The bank have refused to deposit the cheque because it is in her maiden name although it is the same account .

Sky are refusing to re-issue the cheque in her married name saying that the refund was issued when she had her maiden name , so now there is a £20 cheque which my daughter-in-law can't cash .

Any ideas anyone please and thank you
    Pay it in via the atm machine have done this for my son.

Comment

Re: sky owe my daughter-in-law a £20 refund

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Pay it in via the atm machine have done this for my son.
      thank you i will pass this on to them .

Comment

Working...
      X