GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ePetitions against the Government - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ePetitions against the Government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ePetitions against the Government

I have started 2 ePetitions against the Government and would like to let everyone here know about them.

The first one is about the Governments lies that it tells us when they quote their 'Manifesto' with all the promises they they will cut taxes and improve services and blah blah blah... you get the drift. Well, I am petitioning to get the 'Manifesto' turned into a 'Contract' when whichever 'party' gets into power.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...-once-in-power

The second one is for the Government to stop Foreign Aid - for at least 10 years, so that the UK can at least have a chance to recover from the THIRD recession. The Country is in debt and the Government is still sending money overseas to 'help' other Countries when we ourselves are in dire straits.

The country has a national debt and it is being added to every time money is sent overseas, it is forecast that the Government have budgeted to spend up to £50 BILLION by the start of 2015.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...least-10-years
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Re: ePetitions against the Government

Gonna have a hard time with the first one.

I already know their response, manifesto became redundant when they became a coalition.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      Gonna have a hard time with the first one.

I already know their response, manifesto became redundant when they became a coalition.
      OK, looks like I'll have to tweak it to say there can also no longer be a 'coalition' Government.
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

I've just created another epetition.
        This one is to tell the Government we wont be told what to do when it comes to flying our National Flag, the Union Jack.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...-georges-cross

Please visit the site and sign it, after all, you live in Britain, be PROUD TO BE BRITISH and show it.

Comment

Working...
        X