GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    My late dad was also a brave solider having served the maximum 27 yrs in the Royal Marines, however he remained true to what he was taught and was a credit to local society and did not resort to the unhand and illegal tactics of this guy.
    I expected people to be angry but I just felt the need to mention his past.

Comment

Originally posted by frublet View Post
      Why? Are we meant to be impressed that a "once gentleman" is now a prick? (disclaimer - this is my opinion and not an official response from AAD)

Sorry. No can do.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Frublet,

I am not angry far from it, however there needs to be some defining lines here.
        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 14 January 2012, 23:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Why? Are we meant to be impressed that a "once gentleman" is now a prick? (disclaimer - this is my opinion and not an official response from AAD)

Sorry. No can do.

I don't recall saying that he was a gentleman, nothing could be further from the truth! I simply stumbled on this forum and, after having read the posts about J Boast, felt compelled to mention his past and I repeat from my original post, I in no way condone his actions.
          I won't trouble you guys further.

Comment

When one considers his manifest dishonesty and thoroughly unpleasant attitudes, one might believe that he never even soiled an army uniform.

Had he indeed been as courageous as has lately been reported, he should have been awarded at least one 'gong', but a search of the London Gazette reveals nothing. Was he working 'under cover', using the name of "W. Mittie"?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              Had he indeed been as courageous as has lately been reported
              Do I take it that you don't believe me or are you just throwing mud around?

Comment

I refuse to respond directly to that false dichotomy and merely declare that I had stated the fact that there is no record in the London Gazette of someone called 'John Boast' having been awarded a medal for gallantry.

Please do check for yourself, at link

You may also find the Guildhall Library Guide (PDF link) to be helpful.

Comment

I won't trouble you guys further.
                  Hmm.

Comment

Hi frublet,

The simplest answer here is to provide publicly the direct link to the London Gazette entry for this hateful despicable man's "honours".

Then, based upon his wilful lawbreaking so expertly placed on film by professional investigators, we can then campaign to have his honours removed from him or expose him further for what he really is.

It is a very brave man indeed that preys upon the most vulnerable in society and perhaps you and he should be mindful of a quotation from John Ruskin:-

"truly great people are most noticable for their humility" or words to that effect.

I have been fortunate to have met world wide some truly great minds and the people that own those minds and the quotation is oh so true.

regards
                    Garlok

Comment

Working...
                    X