GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED-continues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Cabot ( Restons ) v pop25312 - Issued 24 February 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED-continues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Cabot ( Restons ) v pop25312 - Issued 24 February 2016

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED-continues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Cabot ( Restons ) v pop25312 - Issued 24 February 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

pop25312

Name of Claimant

Cabot

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Restons

Claim Issue Date

24 February 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Over £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

\

Details of Claim

july 2013 cabot says unable to enforce
    24 Feb 2016 claim issued

Re: Cabot ( Restons ) v pop25312 - Issued 24 February 2016

Here is the link to your original thread > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post552676

This first post sets the scene

Originally posted by Pop25312 View Post
    I have a debt held with Cabot that I was paying a £1.00 token payment and in May 2013 made a CCA request, I received letter back saying they did not have the information and the agreement was currently unenforceable and so I stopped the £1.00 token payment.
    Now receiving letters from them and a letter from Restons Solicitors saying pay them the amount owing by the or they will make a court claim and request that the court grants a judgement in default by instalments of £50.00 per month.
    Plan B x

Comment

No CCA or cpr31.5 recieved so far, extension request sent
      All copies of paperwork now with plan B to view
      A big thank you to Plan B being very,very helpful and reassuring, can't thank her enough. x

Comment

best of luck with this, you are in safe hands xxx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

All the very best xx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Restons suggested they would ask the Court to make me pay £50 a month, too. This seems to be their standard figure.

Comment

Originally posted by musketeer View Post
              Restons suggested they would ask the Court to make me pay £50 a month, too. This seems to be their standard figure.
              But Restons hate our Solicitor - who I've passed you through to earlier.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: [CLOSED-continues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Cabot ( Restons ) v pop25312 - Issued 24 February 2016

Case continues in AAD+ Legal Claim Portal for more privacy: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-February-2016

How to join AAD+ http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php

***THIS THREAD NOW CLOSED***

Comment

Working...
                X