GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CAPQUEST ( Restons ) v kilasuit - Issued 18 April 2017 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAPQUEST ( Restons ) v kilasuit - Issued 18 April 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPQUEST ( Restons ) v kilasuit - Issued 18 April 2017

Your AAD Forum Username

kilasuit

Name of Claimant

CAPQUEST

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Restons

Claim Issue Date

18 April 2017

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Old Littlewoods account - Minor balance of under £700 being claimed but increased with fees to above £800 - unsure of original amount as paperwork is not with me
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: CAPQUEST ( Restons ) v kilasuit - Issued 18 April 2017

Need to find all my account details - annoyed that I have not got the statements & letters scanned etc
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

AOS now submitted

Comment

I've taken a peek back through your other threads and I can't see any history for this account.

Have you previously sent a s 77-79 CCA Request to Liitlewoods or Capquest?

If you haven't then send CCA Request to Capquest now. Here's a link to the template > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495038

You will also need to send a CPR 31.14 Request to Restons solicitors. Here's a link to the template for that > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495048

Then you'll need to send a Subject Access Request to Littlwoods to get the full history of the account. There's a template for that too here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495040

Di

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
          AOS now submitted
          Jolly good.

You now have 33 days from the claim Issue Date to file a Defence.

Email Niddy the front page of the claim form (N1) and we'll take it from there.

Di

Comment

Working...
          X