GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script merligen investments ltd ( moriarty law ) v marling - Issued 19 August 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

merligen investments ltd ( moriarty law ) v marling - Issued 19 August 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merligen investments ltd ( moriarty law ) v marling - Issued 19 August 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

marling

Name of Claimant

merligen investments ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

moriarty law

Claim Issue Date

19 August 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

11 September 2016

Details of Claim

doorstep loan company, had been paying £1 a week but I had been hit & miss with payments, moriarty law are company under claimant on claim form. my doorstep loan company are not mentioned ? should I offer minimal monthly amount as I have been paying the claimant over the last 12 months. this is not on my un-enforceability diaries.

Re: merligen investments ltd ( moriarty law ) v marling - Issued 19 August 2016

Good luck.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

marling, please would you scan the N1 claim form and email it to Never-In-Doubt - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Thank you and best wishes
      IF
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
        Claim Issue Date

19 August 2016

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

11 September 2016

My maths is terrible but you have 19 days from the Issue Date on the summons to file the Acknowledgement of Service.

If this claim was issued on 19th August and you filed your AOS on 11th September you may have done that a few days late. However if you did it online and got the "Successful" message on the screen then everything will be fine even if it was after the deadline expired. Not all Claimants rush to to click the mouse for a Default Judgment on the dot of midnight.

It may make sense to call the court to check the status of the claim just to be on the safe side on 0300 123 1056. Or you can go online to see if it's showing on the electronic file.

If you want extra privacy and access to the secure legal section you can join AAD +.

Link > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post476206

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          My maths is terrible but you have 19 days from the Issue Date on the summons to file the Acknowledgement of Service.

If this claim was issued on 19th August and you filed your AOS on 11th September you may have done that a few days late. However if you did it online and got the "Successful" message on the screen then everything will be fine even if it was after the deadline expired. Not all Claimants rush to to click the mouse for a Default Judgment on the dot of midnight.

It may make sense to call the court to check the status of the claim just to be on the safe side on 0300 123 1056. Or you can go online to see if it's showing on the electronic file.

If you want extra privacy and access to the secure legal section you can join AAD +.

Link > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post476206

Plan B x
          Hi all
          many thanks for replys, yes I have messed up here..... I will ring court today for update, I have forwarded N1 + letter to Niddy

cheers
          marling

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
            I have messed up here.....
            Not necessarily. Check with the court before you beat yourself up

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
            X