GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script cabot financial ( Mortimer Clarke Solicitors ) v sara2 - Issued 6 July 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cabot financial ( Mortimer Clarke Solicitors ) v sara2 - Issued 6 July 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabot financial ( Mortimer Clarke Solicitors ) v sara2 - Issued 6 July 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

sara2

Name of Claimant

cabot financial

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Mortimer Clarke Solicitors

Claim Issue Date

6 July 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

18 July 2016

Details of Claim

Part 18 questions for further information on the Claimant. They have until 1 August 2016 to respond.

Re: cabot financial ( Mortimer Clarke Solicitors ) v sara2 - Issued 6 July 2016

Hiya

Is this backdated - am confused based on dates.

Is it already with solicitor or are you LiP?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Hiya

Is this backdated - am confused based on dates.

Is it already with solicitor or are you LiP?
      This is with solicitor, there is no new update on it. Sorry what is lip?

Comment

LiP stands for litigant in person, ie someone who is not represented in court by a solicitor or barrister.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update on this from Jo, defense noted, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. in the meantime matter is on hold.

Is that a good thing?

Comment

Yes! On hold is always a good sign, they are deciding on if or how to proceed.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Yes! On hold is always a good sign, they are deciding on if or how to proceed.
              Lets hope the hold last forever.

Thank you

Comment

Let's hope they bin it eh (unlikely but we an wish!).... You're in safe hands.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi

Just to update this, the client said they will be back when they find more papers and they never came back since July 2016

Comment

long may they never find

Comment

Originally posted by sara2 View Post

Update on this from Jo, defense noted, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. in the meantime matter is on hold.

Is that a good thing?

Yes it is

You can email me to update di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

Di

Comment

Working...
                      X