GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowells ( Lowells solicitor ) v The Tech Clerk O.H. - Issued 19 July 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowells ( Lowells solicitor ) v The Tech Clerk O.H. - Issued 19 July 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells ( Lowells solicitor ) v The Tech Clerk O.H. - Issued 19 July 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

The Tech Clerk O.H.

Name of Claimant

Lowells

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Lowells solicitor

Claim Issue Date

19 July 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

claim for £4718.95, includes 8% and court fees,
    Last edited by IF; 21 July 2016, 13:55. Reason: EDIT: removed attachments
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Lowells ( Lowells solicitor ) v The Tech Clerk O.H. - Issued 19 July 2016

Please email me the claim. Normal process.

Thanks
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've removed all the attachments Techie, please email Nid as advised
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

already done tnks
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi

Try not to worry - will reply to your email shortly.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

For info this is the first thread started here earlier.....

---- > CLOSED - O..Hs LOWELL SOLICITORS - CAPITAL ONE NI CLAIM AGAINST HER
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Good luck x
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                For info this is the first thread started here earlier.....

---- > CLOSED - O..Hs LOWELL SOLICITORS - CAPITAL ONE NI CLAIM AGAINST HER
                So many threads, so little time

Is this your OH's Capital One account with the full history on this thread here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post318408

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  So many threads, so little time

Is this your OH's Capital One account with the full history on this thread here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post318408

Plan B x
                  yes Di

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                    yes Di
                    Just checking

Plan B x

Comment

Claim now with Jo - solicitor.

Comment

7/03/2017 - Well Lowells wanted to negotiate so save the O.H the court appearance (as many know last time was disastrous the judge as usual was stubborn and colluded with claimant solicitors - not proven but track record relevant\) anyway Joe discussed with me and to save the messing around as O.H. has no income (even after 3-5 job applications per week and no responses for the last 3 years) as I had a little funds Joe negotiated a settlement with them way below their initial offer of 50%, and a consent order produced by Joe & her office. Shows how well Joe and her staff are an asset to this site and other defendants. Thankyou also to Di who supported in the background.

Comment

09/04/2017 = Lowells reporting on CRA an increase of original amount of + £929 owed them on the credit file - sent copy to Joe!

Comment

Working...
                          X