GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Photo taking mad - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo taking mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photo taking mad

Loving the pictures
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

This is NOT my work but a budding photographer named STUPAR. he has some awesome work but i had to show you guys and girls his work

mermaid / jessica rabbit ?

Comment

I'm artistic, but my artistic side comes out through playing and composing / arranging music. I don't know if it's just me, but while I'd always appreciated the skill of framing a photograph correctly, or taking it at the correct angle, I had never really seen it as an art form as such. You have changed my mind.

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

There are some stunning pictures been posted on here, I have only just happened across this thread.
            I love photo art, I am a carer for my wife so I have a lot of time to spare at home and I sort of drifted into it while looking for something to while away the hours, I could not and still cannot afford a decent camera but there are lots of sites about with royalty free pictures available and I have a few friends who mail me pictures from all over the world, I love to restore old photographs too and have even colorised a few for people, it needs patience and time and luckily I have plenty of both, I am lucky enough to have been given a copy of Photoshop CS5 from a friend who works in design along with other Photoshop software, but back to the photographs it would be nice to see lots more photographs posted up here too.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed

I hope Treepiary is recovering now too.

Comment

hi Vos

thanks for letting us know, and good luck on your quest too.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Our other photo thread is here -----> allaboutFORUMS
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hilarious bus stop prank Photoshops waiting passengers into posters

The video showing unassuming bus passengers being spliced into bus stop posters has been viewed over 12 million times online.

Video Linky: Hilarious bus stop prank Photoshops waiting passengers into posters

Awesome!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X