GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Blackberry Curve - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackberry Curve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry Curve

I've had this handset on virgin a while now but as usual out of warrenty the inner LCD screen looks like its failing.....anybody know of decent repair places I could try online ?? have an android handset as well on PAYG (just used in the car for GPS) i'd switch to that but miss my BB feels like i've lost a limb without it!

Re: Blackberry Curve

Soz Phil can't help ya......... what a pain eh! Hope you get it fixed

xx

Comment

Hmm its died a death now....figures!!

looks like i'll have to switch to spare handset, made a few calls yesterday & the prices for replacement screens are scary! varies from £40-100 quid....the bloomin phone is only £120 PAYG

Comment

Sounds like a fruit drink.

Sorry Phil. I've no idea about where to repair it.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thats the one rizzle!!

Comment

Never seen that. Cheers Phil.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
              Thats the one rizzle!!

Brilliant Phil, you made I laugh!!
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hmm just an update.....didnt manage to get the phone repaired in the end

used a recycling site...made £78 quid!

Comment

Funny you mention recycling sites, tried 2 who said my phone was worth sod all.

Tried a third offered me £20.

Comment

Working...
                  X