X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trueCall

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Ok,

To download the software onto the memory card you should click the following link: ---> Download TrueCall Message Centre Software

Just buy any SD card, and load the accompanying download onto it - Sorted
    Thank you! Meanwhile I'll hold on in case we can get a Niddy Special discount. In the meantime I can work on my special message for DCAs... something along the lines of "bog off"...
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post
      Hi MustGetStraight
      You don't actually need the is the SD card to make the unit work the SD card is used if you want to record your calls.
      And they say in instructions that it is not a standard SD card and a standard card will not work has there's got to be preloaded software.
      Hope this helps and answer to your question.
      Regards
      Rhinoman
      Hi
      Sorry I didn't mean to mislead anybody with my previous post. I did wonder if there was a way round having to buy one of their expensive cards, there normally is.
      Thanks Sir Niddy:niddy for posting up the link to the software.
      Regards
      The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
      He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Anybody has hands on a MAKRO card they still have some stock of these left priced at £19.98 + VAT (£23.98 ish)

Liverpool have sum left so might get across next week sometime to see what the deal is..

Comment

Did you ever get anywhere with these Niddy?
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
            Did you ever get anywhere with these Niddy?
            They're as tight as a ducks arse

I suggest you try eBay first & see how you get on there.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Ok,

To download the software onto the memory card you should click the following link: ---> Download TrueCall Message Centre Software

Just buy any SD card, and load the accompanying download onto it - Sorted
              Hi, I know this thread is old but its the only place I find that talks about the TrueCall memory card software.. if you guys could please help me get the software as the link above doesn't have it anymore.. Thank you

Comment

I was wondering also
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

with the software link, do i just run it on the pc and then it installs to a sd card, is there a certain size card it needs, what are the ones that truecall sell ?

Comment

The link that is available as of now does not work.. it downloads a different software for you...

We are waiting for someone to make a new link for us.

Originally posted by mjr001 View Post
                    with the software link, do i just run it on the pc and then it installs to a sd card, is there a certain size card it needs, what are the ones that truecall sell ?

Comment

Sorry for the delay - ok the TrueCall software for mobiles is here: ---> Download zip File - TrueCall
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I guess I spoke too soon ... Well, Thank you for the effort but what you posted is not a software.. Only MP3 Music Files

Still hoping somebody could get us the actual TrueCall Call Blocker Device Memory Card Software.
                        Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 7 April 2012, 07:03. Reason: updated links

Comment

fecked if I know - unless I get some basic details, it's impossible to actually find a suitable download - does "anyone" have the file name and/or version.....

Anyway, I don't use this so no good asking me

Comment

found a userguide pdf -> http://www.truecall.co.uk/acatalog/m...der%20v3.2.pdf its from 2009, the version is 3.2

released 09/07/09

freephone number 0800 0 336 339
                            email:
                            Support@trueCall.co.uk

hmm, i wonder if a sly email to them to say you accidently formated the SD card, and could they email you over a copy of the software?

I cant see them checking the system for your order history.
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If have a nice little app for my andoid phone, you train it and it will pick up and drop calls, and delete txt message or send ones back saying various things (not what I want but hey ho)
                              Called mobile manager from the andoid store or play store as its called now

Comment

It may be a daft question, but has anyone actually just tried using a normal SD card in one. It is likely you would lose the functionality of zapping, starring callers etc... but it might work as a recorder.

I discovered a little advertised nuisance with mine recently. Every year you have to pay Truecall a £15.00 (currently) subscription to be able to download any of your recordings. It seemed a bit much to me that you pay for one of the most expensive machines out there, and then by the back door you have to keep paying for the rest of your life.

Don't get me wrong, the unit is brilliant, especially with some of the folk I talk to, but having to pay that much each year to keep it working seemed like they're having a laugh at our expense. I wonder if this would count as a misleading action as it is not clearly advertised as a feature of the unit when yu buy it?

Comment

Working...
                                X