GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EMail Clients - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMail Clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EMail Clients

Originally posted by oscar View Post
    Tried it couple of ways - not that way though and all is working fine now!
    Never mind the above then.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just tried to install Lightning Calendar and nothing's happening when I click Add to Thunderbird.

Comment

Through the built in search, or by downloading the file?

I find that trying to install addons via the built in add-on search in both Firefox and Thunderbird is sometime a bit slow or buggy. Possibly because the server on the addon site takes a while to respond or can be a bit temperamental. Other times you just have to wait 30s or so, as it's downloading in the background when it seems to be doing nothing.

As said, if all else fails go to the addon site in your browser, DL from there, and install manually.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Rizzle..just downloaded it from the developer. As you say I think the built in installer is a bit buggy sometimes, maybe a java issue?

Comment

Doubt it's to do with java, script or otherwise.

That built in search is a reasonable new feature, and I don't think they have got it playing nicely at all times with the addon site yet.

Comment

Working...
            X