GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kindle v4 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kindle v4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindle v4

ok so FINALLY got to play with my xmas present (thanks mum xx!!) i've a few books i've downloaded to have a play with but reading through pretty quick!

anybody any suggestions for a good read?

Re: Kindle v4

Where do you want me to start..........

I am linked to my sisters account so already got 42 books on mine...

What do you like?? I am very much a thriller/murder/cop type of gal

Just read a Jeffery Deever - one of the Lincoln Ryme novels - Burning Wire - very good

Comment

Anything to do with aliens and ufo cover-ups.......

I luv my kindle...
      -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

i'm open to anything....loo sounds good i'll have a look around see what I can find

and chippy...already there love sifi stuff!!

Comment

I'll have a look through what I have and give you some suggestions

Comment

thank you xx

Comment

Heavy to start with, but with those working around you, made the read an easy subject of others around......

On Being With Others: Simon Glendinning

Interesting but a sometimes on the edge of your stool read......
              Biohazard: Amazon.co.uk: Ken Alibek:

Very good read, couldn't put this book down, you actually feel that you are there.....
              The Hot Zone: Amazon.co.uk: Richard Preston
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Pryor Convictions: And Other Life Sentences:
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X