GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script H5 Game Center - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H5 Game Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H5 Game Center

Hiya

I don't recall installing H5Game Centre but it keeps coming back after I've u installed it ,,any ideas ???
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: H5 Game Center

You know me nanna, I'm "almost" as untechie as you are so I don't have a clue what H5Game Centre is
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nor me Pix I keep uninstaling it and keeps on coming back it's doing my Swede in.

Comment

I've had a look on Google nanna and you're not the only one with this problem. The advice seems to be that you need to do a factory reset.

Comment

Oh eck x

Comment

You can do the factory reset yourself nanna.

Comment

I know Pixie, for now though I've not seen it for 3 days hope it stays away.xxx

Comment

I'll keep my fingers crossed nanna xxx

Comment

I wouldn't do a factory reset. Unless you want to lose everything. There prob is a better way.

Comment

TCame back yesterday not today ....... so far

- - - Updated - - -

SX any idea what it is ? Incidentally it's on my tablet .

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                      I wouldn't do a factory reset. Unless you want to lose everything. There prob is a better way.
                      I googled it and a factory reset did seem to be the only way (after backing up everything of course) I'm not very techie so it would be great if you can advise nanna

Comment

Thank you Pixie, x

Comment

How's it going nanna? x

Comment

Fingers crossed it been gone for a week now x

Comment

Not seen it for a while .
                              Last edited by nanna58; 26 February 2017, 12:36.

Comment

Working...
                              X