GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Outlook 2007 issue - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook 2007 issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2007 issue

Outlook 2007 suddenly wont send or receive emails. A popup box keeps appearing "Enter Network Password". Details all filled in in the popup including password as ************.

No matter how many times I click OK or cancel I am still locked out of emails.

Only recent change was installing AVG 2014 a few days ago, but emails worked after the install.

Any thoughts

Re: Outlook 2007 issue

Who is your mail host, ie sky/bt

(pop/SMTP)
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

its possible your email server is down. Most likely issue. If you have another way to access it, i.e via a webmail login, try it and see if you cant login there either.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Who is your mail host, ie sky/bt

(pop/SMTP)
        BT niddy

Comment

Ok, Solved it.

Tried to log in to Yahoo Webmail, but they asked me to change password as there was unusual activity. Did that and there was an email from BT saying that there was unusual activity. Great when you cant access it. There were 76 spam emails, si I suppose they locked it down.

All working now thanks

Comment

Working...
          X