GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EPSOM SX125 PROBLEM - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPSOM SX125 PROBLEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPSOM SX125 PROBLEM

Epsom SX125 :-

Problem the scanner bar (which lights up) has come adrift so printer is not working, tried to raise the top of the machine by undoing 2 screws at the back but cannot lift top off unit to see if I an get the bar back into the correct position? anybody had this problem and cured it>??
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: EPSOM SX125 PROBLEM

Just bumping your post
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

how old is it as it'll come with a 12mth warranty.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        how old is it as it'll come with a 12mth warranty.....
        18 months at least so out of warranty!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          18 months at least so out of warranty!
          still not fit for purpose, I would suggest an email to Epsom along the lines of "explain what's happened and then mention that surely it's not fit for purpose if this happens after just 18mths"

See what that approach does... you never know.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

found receipt 14th May 2011

Comment

still worth contacting epson & see what they say

Comment

Thought Youtube might help, but i only found 1 video regarding dissasembling of the scanner, and sadly, it starts with it already removed, ready to take apart.

I dont know if it will give you some idea of the part that should be removed or which screws will remove it but heres the link anyway.

Last edited by SXGuy; 18 April 2013, 16:18. Reason: fixed you tube URL

Comment

I fixed the you tube link mate - just put the end inside the tags not the whole URL

i.e. Zi7XbAf4NCQ

STOP EDITING MY EDIT

Comment

LOL i did wonder

Comment

see that the light up bar looks as if it has a clip which might have come adrift from what I could make out on the You tube picture, so will have a go soon to see if that is the case, after getting the top frame off of course! Thanks see how i get on.

Comment

Working...
                      X