GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Downloading photos from DSLR camera to new iPad - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloading photos from DSLR camera to new iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading photos from DSLR camera to new iPad

Does anyone know what gadget you need to download photos from a digital SLR camera to the iPad, specifically the so-called 'new iPad' or 'iPad with retina display', which uses a much smaller connection than the older iPads.

I would be interested in either a camera connection like the USB connection for the PC or, failing that, a card reader that can read Compact Flash cards.

Re: Downloading photos from DSLR camera to new iPad

u would put your photos on iTunes (PC or MAC Compatible), FROM your camera, and when you Sync your iPad to iTunes they would appear, as you need to update your iPad on computer
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X