GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Blackberry Playbook... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackberry Playbook...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry Playbook...

i've a 64GB (recent buy thanks to mum) its a little diffferent to most tablets i've had for sure..want to stick a few dvds on I have & cant seem to see the best format to stick em on in? any ideas which would be the best format to convert video/audio to and take the least ammount of space while still making it watchable

Re: Blackberry Playbook...

I love my playbook!!

I put movies in all formats avi or windows movie player files I stream off youtube too no problems x

Comment

avi / Divx would be the best format, should be the most compressed as well. windows media player, wmv, will be a bigger file size.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I tend to compress video using movie maker

But avi is easier

Comment

Ahh right....thanks Jen! (and sx guy) what to use to convert/compress would have been my next question, you know what teccies are like I always over think things
          Last edited by philnicandamy; 8 October 2012, 17:35.

Comment

Working...
          X