GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ipad v Android - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ipad v Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ipad v Android

didnt I tell you repair the bloody thing back in post 7

let me know how the backlight goes might have a solution if its playing up you could try

really pleased you sorted it all in the end...seems like a bloody nightmare 1st time you take something like that apart but in reality its pretty easy when you've good instruction

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
      didnt I tell you repair the bloody thing back in post 7

let me know how the backlight goes might have a solution if its playing up you could try

really pleased you sorted it all in the end...seems like a bloody nightmare 1st time you take something like that apart but in reality its pretty easy when you've good instruction
      Ok Smart Arse. To be honest I really didn't think it would be that easy and even when you look at the youtube tutorials it has you taking the whole thing to bits. It doesn't feel 100% (a bit of give around the edges) but it still works . I will let you know

Comment

But phil I tried to explain it on the phone and that explained how the screen connects so
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

And a very good job you did. Sorry Phil lol

Comment

Working...
          X