GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Digital tv - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digital tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Digital tv

They will carry on getting as money out of you for as long as possible, however they are also very keen to reduce bills if you call them why? keeping you as a customer is more important to them than losing you business.

Very simple but also very effective as both win you have reduced bills they still have your custom.

Comment

Virgin weren't that keen to keep me even though I'd been with them for 10 years! Mind you, I'd gone down to the lowest package when I started having money problems (after having the lot!)so maybe they didn't have anything left to offer.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh I don't know, Pix.

Say they offered you half price TV for six months, that could mean keeping you for another ten years. The alternative being that you cancel and they get nothing from you.

I don't claim to be a rocket scientist, but would make sense to me? As pompey said, they are keen to keep your custom
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

virgin can be sneaky though....always make sure you speak to retentions they have the power to discount etc standard CS numbers they've no power to do this..sneaky thing is though if you did come to some sort of discounted agreement its start of a new contract for 12mnths anyhoo...

always find with virgin retentions best to ring em 1st thing...they have a limited number of targets to hit by late afternoon they dont really do much..we've been on the basic pack pix since 2yrs or so ago before that we had the full package

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
            Oh I don't know, Pix.

Say they offered you half price TV for six months, that could mean keeping you for another ten years. The alternative being that you cancel and they get nothing from you.

I don't claim to be a rocket scientist, but would make sense to me? As pompey said, they are keen to keep your custom
            I'm going back 18 months Diddles...and they wouldn't offer me anything

So I cancelled and they get nothing from me
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X