GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script shop around - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shop around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop around

This is for business Electricity
    Just had my renewal plan from e.on fixed for 1 year
    I am paying..... Standing Charge 8.89 per day & 8.95 per kWh
    New plan......... Standing Charge 19.39 per day & 13.06 per kWh

So I ring round..... Cheapest I can get is 8.69 per day & 11.36 kWh with e.on

So I ring e.on tell them had a cheaper quote what can they do ? told them new price.... without even questioning they say 8.95 per day & 11.02 per kWh
    It's always best to ring round when your plan is comming to an end
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: shop around

i don't know what i pay - apart from that its websaver 11 British Gas - and its about Low Season 6 mths: Gas: £120 Electric: £100 and High season 6 mths: Gas: £300 Electric: £150
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

oh thats the totals

Comment

All I'm trying to say is... shop round, get a cheaper quote, go back to your supplier, tell them you've had a cheaper quote & I bet they will beat it, & it saves you changing supplier .

Comment

just done my gas and eletric reading for the Qtr Jul-Oct

seems to have used 44 units Gas - Yup understandable But my eletric 41 Units, that works out to less than £2.50 p/mth away to recheck my eletric meter as it should be about £50 for 3 months NOT 7 quid!!

Comment

Nope it was right - just checked British Gas - they put an estimate by about 300 units difference (Glad that i don't use DD)

Comment

Working...
            X