GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My British Gas Complaint with the CEO - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My British Gas Complaint with the CEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My British Gas Complaint with the CEO

Well, instead of running to the media to report it how about doing something about it, customers are king has he forgotten.
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 6 February 2012, 19:36.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]Managing director Phil Bentley – who earns £1.3million a year
      Wrong!

He is paid £1.3 million a year, but I very much doubt that he earns that much.

Comment

British Gas takes double billed amount from 20,000 customers' bank accounts

Forum Blog Linky: British Gas takes double billed amount from 20,000 customers' bank accounts - allaboutFORUMS

Hence why do people do DD??? this what happens....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hence why do people do DD??? this what happens....
          They think they will be protected by the Direct Debit "Guarantee" and that they will save money by letting the supplier grab their money.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            They think
            the start of many a problem in my opinion
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I would never give a utility company the free hand to my bank account, I use payment card at paypoint always have plus using it in the co-op I get me member points.

Comment

British Gas offers £50 to get insulation in more homes

Energy companies are falling so far short of government insulation targets, they are now paying to get hold of the names of the neediest householders. British Gas is offering £50 to anyone who can pass on the name of an elderly person or a family on benefits who needs to have their home insulated.....Read more here--: British Gas offers £50 to get insulation in more homes
                Scottish & Southern Energy hands over a £25 shopping voucher and E.On pays £100 as an incentive. British Gas has now raised the stakes by promising £50 to the householder and £50 to the person who passes on the name.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

British Gas offers £50 to get insulation in more homes

Energy companies are falling so far short of government insulation targets, they are now paying to get hold of the names of the neediest householders. British Gas is offering £50 to anyone who can pass on the name of an elderly person or a family on benefits who needs to have their home insulated.....Read more here--: British Gas offers £50 to get insulation in more homes
                  Scottish & Southern Energy hands over a £25 shopping voucher and E.On pays £100 as an incentive. British Gas has now raised the stakes by promising £50 to the householder and £50 to the person who passes on the name.
                  How many cubic inches of insulation will £50 buy?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                    How many cubic inches of insulation will £50 buy?
                    it'll warm a hamsters & its nest (but then so does a microwave to be honest)
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I think the £50 is paid to anyone who recommends someone for insulation, this is because too many elderly are not taking up the offer of free insulation so they are trying to get the public to nominate.

So if you have any elderly neighbours ask them if they have insulation and if they don't ask them if they mind you recommending them.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                        I think the £50 is paid to anyone who recommends someone for insulation, this is because too many elderly are not taking up the offer of free insulation so they are trying to get the public to nominate.

So if you have any elderly neighbours ask them if they have insulation and if they don't ask them if they mind you recommending them.
                        Thats the way i read it, even before posting it......

Comment

Working...
                        X