GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My British Gas Complaint with the CEO - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My British Gas Complaint with the CEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My British Gas Complaint with the CEO

Well CC they don't know their arse from their elbow on a good day that is. : grin

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
      Well CC they don't know their arse from their elbow on a good day that is.
      That must make it difficult to use the loo.

Comment

excellent piece of news PF
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh god !!! Expect we'll be off Broadband shortly. BT numpties in one large van and one smaller van have been inside prodding big green box over the road whilst I write.

That usually means having to be an arsonist with some unfortunate colonial dark one with poor English in India. Yes before you say anything CC, setting their arse on fire.

It comes down to some ex looter employed at the xhcnge pulling the wrong board from said installation because previous numpties have pulled wrong wires from said box.

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Well done Pompey. Result

Regards donation, don't be silly. Go treat yourself and the mrs - I insist
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy and All,

Now this site seems to have a positive effect as I did give this site a mention in my last email to the CEO.

Looks like they did not want the negative publicity which is understandable for an energy company lol.

Anyway yes a nice result.

BTW past forums have always advocated to tone down communications however I have found in this instance speaking as you feel does help.

Regards

Comment

You know me mate. The best way to go is to be yourself and blunt. Why beat about the bush being polite when really you want to say it as it is

Well done, glad you tested our methods. They do actually work; rather well in fact
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanksf or the contact details for this wanker. I have heard back from Experian stating that "British gas wont remove the DN from my account" meanwhile back at the ranch I have letters and recorded phonecalls to say that they would do this...

seriously default notice for 22.00 which is the discount they agreed to for their F*ck up im so angry

Comment

Jen,

Send a complaint to the CEO Chris Jansen and if you need anymore british gas email addys let me know as I have quiet a few now that were attached to my communications with them.

chris.jansen@britishgas.co.uk

And

Lynda.Campbell@centrica.com

She is a Complaints Premier Energy Stage 4

Good Luck

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith;102074[email
                      Lynda.Campbell@centrica.com[/email]

She is a Complaints Premier Energy Stage 4
                      She is a what?

I'm sure I have one of those around my hot water cylinder!

Comment

Funny enough sent one to Chris last night... by 10am this morning had a phone call from 3 advisors a reply from him and a CC to Linda, was told default will be removed in 5 days!

Comment

Jen,

Oh well done this CEO does seem to bring results and no doubt is in a battle to keep the companies reputation.

Keep those emails safely stored jen in case you need them again.

Regards

Comment

She is a what?

I'm sure I have one of those around my hot water cylinder!
                            Well bring as centrica is German perhaps that is the translation to English lol

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                              Jen,

Oh well done this CEO does seem to bring results and no doubt is in a battle to keep the companies reputation.
                              Not really mate, I am helping 2 people get unlawful defaults removed, BG are digging their heels in summat chronic but then, they do have me fighting their corner so it's not all bad

See example and the severety of my threats, here: ---> British Gas Late Payments affecting Mortgage!

Comment

Blimey I remember this one now, so time will tell if jen-br's default is removed, does make you wonder how they can do it for one at the drop of a hat and then give someone else grief.

Comment

Working...
                                X