GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Water bills 2012 to 2013 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water bills 2012 to 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Water bills 2012 to 2013

Just had a thought, I can recall my neighbour talking about something like this last year.
    They had a single storey extension, because her hubby is disabled.

I can recall them having to dig new areas for the manhole, so wonder if she may have the plans for this.
    Think I will try to nab her over the next day or 2.

Comment

My hubby reminded me of something, he said back about 6 weeks ago there was problems with some sewere nearby somewhere, the engineers knocked here to ask if we had any manholes, hubby said no but the end house neighbour does, they knocked there and checked but the problem was not found there but they were eventually on a main highway road flushing out there.

It was said that our street and other surrounding streets were affected with blocked drains, I was not here at the time though so not fully sure the reasons exactly, but I take it that is the main sewer point for the area and surrounding perhaps, again not in our property though.

Comment

Forgot to post update...
        Sent all the relevant information back with the form and they returned it all back and said they require a signature from my son's GP too, I was not told this on the phone!!

They just said to enclose details of tax credits which shows the family and disability element which I damn did!!

Now this will mean by the time I get the doc to sign, there will be no backdating, because on the phone they wanted the form back before the new tax year to be eligible for the backdating!!!!

Am annoyed, but I suppose I will just have to be happy if they give a discount tariff from this tax year.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
          Forgot to post update...
          they require a signature from my son's GP too, I was not told this on the phone!!

They just said to enclose details of tax credits which shows the family and disability element which I damn did!!

Now this will mean by the time I get the doc to sign, there will be no backdating, because on the phone they wanted the form back before the new tax year to be eligible for the backdating!!!!
          Tell them they received the form in time but due to their miss-informing you, it was sent with one piece of info missing and that you still require them to backdate it as promised.
          I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
            Tell them they received the form in time but due to their miss-informing you, it was sent with one piece of info missing and that you still require them to backdate it as promised.
            Yes will do, I think it's only fair they should do that.
            Thanks for your help here.

Comment

Working...
            X