GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Travel money - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel money

Ok, So other then using MSE's Travel money checker im not convinced it checks everywhere.. anyone else know where to get to forigen exchange?

Re: Travel money

SPECIAL OFFER: Get your holiday money on a FREE currency exchange card

This is Money and MailOnline readers can sign up for a FREE Mastercard prepaid debit card from FairFX, which usually costs £9.95. The main benefits include highly competitive exchange rates plus zero exchange rate fees. Readers are offered three choices of cards: euros, US dollars or the Anywhere card that is loaded with Sterling and can be used in any country....Linky: Free currency card | This is Money

Has anyone used FairFX card before?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Travel money

I always used https://www.changegroup.co.uk/ very competitive pricing and special delivery to your door or pick up at the airport.
      I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Working...
      X