GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Brain Picking Time... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Picking Time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Picking Time...

i'm trying to keep myself busy at the minute & wanted to brighten the garden front & back...so at the front we have some brickwork looking a little tired & I wondered what I need to do to pepare & paint to make things look a little smarter (only want to paint the caps & a small cap on the wall in front of the bungalow..

Thanks everyone!

Re: Brain Picking Time...

paint? use a jet wash thing mate - will look spick-n-span

Like this: Krcher K2.125 T50 1300 Watt Air-Cooled Universal Pressure Washer, 4039784572706
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Jetwashed last year niddy...(thanks anyhoo) thought I might try again then stick a coat of paint on neighbours in the street done the same & it seems to last a hell of a lot longer than me washing..

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
        Jetwashed last year niddy...(thanks anyhoo) thought I might try again then stick a coat of paint on neighbours in the street done the same & it seems to last a hell of a lot longer than me washing..
        But you said you wanted to keep busy - annual jetwashing is better than a gloss on concrete finish surely? :niddy
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

true...you convinced me then (and saved a fortune in the process after seeing how much the bloody paint is!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
            true...you convinced me then (and saved a fortune in the process after seeing how much the bloody paint is!!!!!)
            Yea thats why I sent you the link to that jetwash - I have one and it's pretty good but its 20% off right now, mine was full whack

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Yea thats why I sent you the link to that jetwash - I have one and it's pretty good but its 20% off right now, mine was full whack

Ouch!

Mine's the model below...never had a bit of trouble with it love the karcher stuff! (although had to pay bloody xtra for the flag cleaning bits

Comment

I Wouldn't paint it, you will be painting it every year better to jet wash .......natural look
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I2D get you with "natural look". Hubby is a brickie and says jet wash but carefull wirh the joints so as not to wash them out.
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I jet washed all of our gravel boards yesterday in preparation for new fence coming next week, I have a Nilfisk machine that replaced a Karcher, very good machines and I would recommend them in a flash.

I got soaked to the skin but always gives a sense of satisfaction when it's done.

Comment

Working...
                    X