GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script When do you put up your Christmas tree and decorations up? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you put up your Christmas tree and decorations up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you put up your Christmas tree and decorations up?

....I've putting mine up now
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: When do you put up your Christmas tree and decorations up?

The ones at work went up Sat night ....I got the staff to do them .....

The ones at home on the 13th went DD is back from Uni she loves it ......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      The ones at work went up Sat night ....I got the staff to do them .....

The ones at home on the 13th went DD is back from Uni she loves it ......

Lazy Deepie!!

Comment

I usually put mine up on the 1st but they're going to be late this year. Hopefully I'll have them up by weekend at the latest
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Never if I get my way (humbug)

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            I usually put mine up on the 1st but they're going to be late this year. Hopefully I'll have them up by weekend at the latest

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
            Never if I get my way (humbug)

Comment

It's not looking likely
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

It's not looking likely

Comment

Working...
                X