Minx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minx

Anyone ever had Minx done on their nails???

I always paint my toes when i am wearing open toes and did a french manicure before i went on hols anyway My friend is coming round later to do my toes with Minx lateri am very excited. I saw a lot of people with this on their toes when i was on hols.

It is a film of varying designs that is applied to the nail and can last from 4 to 10 weeks.

My friend is a nail technician but has only just trained to do this and is doing me a freebie this aft so she can practice and in return for a favour i did for her. ;-)

I will post a pic later if i get chance. ;-y

Re: Minx

I can't wait to see them!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Well here they are i am very very impressed.

The design i went for is called confetti they look cute ;happy

Sorry about my feet though not so impressive feet are horrid aren't they??? Mind you i have kids feet size 3 pity the rest of me isn't propotionate to my trotters ;LOL

Comment

Wow. I love that. I've never heard of minx before but that looks fab.. off i go scrape my boring brown of my toes and splatter my nails with all things bright!

Comment

Originally posted by overspender
          Well here they are i am very very impressed.

The design i went for is called confetti they look cute ;happy

Sorry about my feet though not so impressive feet are horrid aren't they??? Mind you i have kids feet size 3 pity the rest of me isn't propotionate to my trotters ;LOL

They are not long on the market, overspender, i just learnt to do them too..
          Look lovely they do.
          This girl will always have the last two words in any disagreement, those being, "Yes Master...."

Comment

Thanks GB i am having them done again tomorrow they had been on 5 weeks but they had started to life but no too much growth so all was good, my friend also does Trendy Nail Wraps a cheaper version but they have some fab designs. Will take pics tomorrow for you all to see x

Comment

Working...
            X