• Show
Clear All

• Huel

Anyone tried huel for weightloss?

Re: Huel

What is it? I've never heard of it

I need to lose at least 2 stone
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It's a nutritional drink food thingy

https://huel.com/

im seeing a gastroenterologist in a few weeks so will wait til ive had that appointment before I decide to do it. I need to lose about 5 stone, but have issues with gluten and dairy. Using huel helps with calorie control apparently.

Comment

It may help but then anyone who drinks a protein rich drink instead of a meal will lose weight so in that respect it's a fad. My advice is to exercise and portion control. Reason being once you lose your weight on huel the moment you go back to eating normally it will pile on again
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

don't eat ready made "slimming" meals as they are full of sugar, or sweetner which can add extra weight, I remember a nurse at the maternity department when I was expecting my first child, telling me, 3 rounds of bread a day, If you want potato, repace it for one or the rounds of bread,
          but this is from a woman that lost 2 stone back then and needs to loose 8 stone now, good luck,
          why not join us on the weight loss (or not) thread

Comment

The read up on this product is quite positive and has hardly any sugar in it. Until I've seen the gastroenterologist, I won't bring doing anything. I was just asking if anyone had used it. I am struggling with lots of foods that I seem to have trouble with so need to get to the bottom of that first. Oats is one of my problems as is gluten and lactose plus some sugars. It's a bit complicated for me.

Comment

It's complecated for me too, I have problems with food, I keep eating it.

sorry not trying to make lite of your problem, it's just that I see the funny side in the most unlikely things, has got me into a lot of trouble,
              hope it's nothing too bad , let us know how you get on
              Best wishes NW x

Comment

I know NW but I can control my chocolate cake size ,like the one I'm eating now .x

Good luck x
                Last edited by nanna58; 8 January 2017, 21:01.
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Make light if it! It's the best thing for it!

Comment

xx

Comment

Have you tried making your own smoothies? You can buy cheap frozen fruit from supermarkets, use bananas for thickening and then add nuts, seeds etc.

Comment

That sounds really tasty, I have tried but am useless at putting fruits together the last one I made was awfull.

Comment

Working...
                        X