GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Diet Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Diet Club

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
    Hi All

I'm going to join this thread if you'll have me!

At the beginning of the year I had ballooned up to 16st 7lbs so decided to go on a diet!

Have managed to get down to 15st 8lbs so far and aiming to be 12st 7lbs by Christmas which may be a bit ambitious!

SnV
    Hi SnV, we are delighted to have you

Well done you and fingers crossed you meet your goal. Loo is in the process of changing the thread slightly but until then we pop in and say how we have got on each week.
    Support is key and thats what we do here xx
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
      Hi SnV, we are delighted to have you

Well done you and fingers crossed you meet your goal. Loo is in the process of changing the thread slightly but until then we pop in and say how we have got on each week.
      Support is key and thats what we do here xx
      Thanks If..

Support is what I need!

I think that shifting the weight is going to be a muuuuuch bigger challenge than my DMP!

Best

SnV
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

glad you joined us SnV, good luck with meeting your goal xx

Comment

S and V does dieting on different sites help the weight loss? I seem to be going backwards
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning all

OK I see we have some members now on the thread so I need to get my butt in gear and start a new more easy to understand thread. Leave this with me and I will get something sorted

and welcome and well done to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              S and V does dieting on different sites help the weight loss? I seem to be going backwards
              Hi cym and Welcome to the diet thread. I know what you by going backwards, so pop on here for extra support xx

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
              Morning all

OK I see we have some members now on the thread so I need to get my butt in gear and start a new more easy to understand thread. Leave this with me and I will get something sorted

and welcome and well done to everyone!
              Thanks Loo

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                As I've gained 2 pounds this week no it doesn't!
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Comment

Well I've stayed the same weight

Loo......what's occuring re the new thread??

Comment

Half a pound! Unfortunately I had lost 3 lbs, put back on 2 and am now hopefully going to lose more. This also means that I probably will not have my teenage body of years ago ready for the school holidays next week

Comment

Lovely Confused has offered to take over the thread and do in a more easy to read format!!

Well done everyone

Since beging of June - I have managed to shed 6lbs in total and it is acutally starting to show! makes you feel so much better eh!

xx

Comment

Lovely Confused has offered to take over the thread and do in a more easy to read format!!

Well done everyone

Since beging of June - I have managed to shed 6lbs in total and it is acutally starting to show! makes you feel so much better eh!

xx
                        Oh yes I forgot Loo, sorry

Well done matey

Comment

Weight this week - errrrrm 15st 8lbs!

At least I haven't gained any weight

Comment

* sneaks in shamefacedly *

Hello everyone

I'm glad that some of us have got willpower and can lose weight (not me.) I've been nibbling on a load of rubbish - don't feel like salads when the weather's dire.

I'm about to be unemployed again so hopefully I can kick my @rse into gear and get on with some exercising. At least I haven't gained any weight from when I stopped making an effort - but I haven't lost any more either!!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Well done everyone

xx
                              well done Loo!! ah yes, i'll try and do it some time today

SnV and Pixie at least you haven't put anything on just keep trying and you'll succeed eventually xx

Comment

thread closed....i'm setting up a new one...

New thread here ----------> 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - allaboutFORUMS
                                Last edited by IF; 17 July 2011, 18:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X