GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bloody flu virus - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bloody flu virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloody flu virus

I started last Tuesday feeling a little under the weather, but Tuesday evening i was in bed with a dry cough a pounding headache, lack of appetite body weakness .
    I have been in bed since and this morning my head felt wobbly and swaying was something i have experienced before with the flu but it was worse this time .
    I went to docs Friday as i had just got over an ear and throat infection , but there is no infection , its the flu and i feel bloody rotten i really do .
    My grandson son and husband have had this but mild and are all fine now little man is full of energy again , but me i'm still i have to say it ( really ill)
    Today hubby made me some pasta and cheese which i ate and he brought my favourite chocolate trifle which i did eat some too, and i do feel more revived , but still lethargic and heavy headed .

Who else has had this horrible flu virus i know there is a lot of it about and if you are suffering like me or had it then i pity you and i wish you a speedy recovery .

Re: bloody flu virus

Ahhhhh pumpkin proper flu is really orrible xxx get well soon sending hugs xxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've had it 6 times in the last 6 months. Got it again now. Sick of it. Exactly the same symptoms each time. Sticky green mucus, makes your throat sore during the night. Lasts about 2 weeks then goes away. Comes back again a few weeks later. First time I had it it lasted 5 weeks.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Awwww hope you feel better really soon x

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
          Ahhhhh pumpkin proper flu is really orrible xxx get well soon sending hugs xxx
          thank you xxx

Comment

Been to the doctors got bronchitis , got some antibiotics so on the mend now .

No more illness for me

Comment

Glad you are feeling better S2M, hey just be thankful you didn't have "Man Flu"......boy oh boy now that is the worst of the worst kind to get....

Comment

ha ha i do have a lot to be grateful for

Comment

Working...
                X