GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CKD/Neph App - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CKD/Neph App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CKD/Neph App

Awww bless you! Look after yourself honey and keep your chin up

Comment

Just do as you are told xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry to hear that the tests weren't as good as you hoped. Listen to the doctors and try to rest.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
          Sorry for the delay in posting.

Unfortunately,my kidney function has been declining on further tests, but am getting more regular monitoring. I will be fine and determined, Staying positive,and again thanks again everyone x
          Sorry to hear that Di

Good to hear you're staying positive but you must take the doctor's advice and rest when you're feeling tired x
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
            Sorry for the delay in posting.

Unfortunately,my kidney function has been declining on further tests, but am getting more regular monitoring. I will be fine and determined, Staying positive,and again thanks again everyone x
            Thinking of you and sending big hugs too Di
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
            X