GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CKD/Neph App - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CKD/Neph App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CKD/Neph App

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Good luck with all your tests, I hope there won't be any deterioration in your condition.
    Thank you so much Cym x

Comment

Bloods tomorrow (Monday 7th April) then should have the results online "Renal Patient View" the following day or 2, some have said results may show on the same night of the day of when getting the tests (so will be waiting for about 17 lots of blood tests results).
      Anxious.com but trying to stay postive.

Nephrologist Hospital appt next Monday 14th April just after 2pm.

Comment

Hi Di, as I said earlier, fingers crossed.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thinking of you too Di
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you both xx

Comment

Bloods done this afternoon and results are online already, i am absolutely chuffed, my kidney function has raised to now 46% from 43%, i'm sure my neph will be happy next week x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                Bloods done this afternoon and results are online already, i am absolutely chuffed, my kidney function has raised to now 46% from 43%, i'm sure my neph will be happy next week x

Brilliant Di, I'm so pleased for you
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Great news, it must make you feel better.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you both, and yes it makes me so very much better, thank you for your support xXx

Comment

Thank you both, and yes it makes me so very much better, thank you for your support xXx
                      Hi and sorry, I didn't realise you have been poorly Di, sounds like you have had some good news now and I hope you are feeling better x
                      Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie2112 View Post
                        Hi and sorry, I didn't realise you have been poorly Di, sounds like you have had some good news now and I hope you are feeling better x
                        Thank you honey x And not a problem, I am doing good so far and hopefully will be stable forever
                        thanks love X

Comment

Hiya Di
                          Good to see you're on an even keel,,long may it continue
                          I'm the proud owner of a PICC line at the moment...having to go to clinic for a daily dose of antibiotics,,,yet again I have succumbed to a Pylehephritis.
                          Usually Dr gives me a dollop of FOSFOMYCIN and it clears my pipes,,didn't work this time so it's back to IV
                          I have an E-coli bacterium in my bladder,,it's basically incurable so has to be 'contained'..but now and then it sneaks past my defences and goes wandering up to my kidneys...so I completely empathise with you

xxxxxxxx
                          Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                            Hiya Di
                            I'm the proud owner of a PICC line at the moment...having to go to clinic for a daily dose of antibiotics,,,yet again I have succumbed to a Pylehephritis.
                            Usually Dr gives me a dollop of FOSFOMYCIN and it clears my pipes,,didn't work this time so it's back to IV
                            I have an E-coli bacterium in my bladder,,it's basically incurable so has to be 'contained'..but now and then it sneaks past my defences and goes wandering up to my kidneys...so I completely empathise with you

xxxxxxxx
                            Hi Inca

Thank you so so much x
                            Oh dear I am so sorry to hear of your issues and I do hope this can improve for you, I can understand how difficult it must be and must say you have a wonderful positive attitude and an inspiration despite all what your going through, so am wishing you healing vibes.

Again thank you so much for your kind words and all the best to you too and hope things get better for you X

Comment

Thank you honey x And not a problem, I am doing good so far and hopefully will be stable forever
                              thanks love X
                              Originally posted by Inca View Post
                              Hiya Di

xxxxxxxx
                              You are all such lovely people, I hope your conditions are cured/controlled and you don't have another single day when you feel poorly xxx
                              Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Thank you so much :-)

Now just to get Monday appt out of the way now (hopefully a nice gap until my next one) lol.

Your all amazing here and inspirational X

Comment

Working...
                                X