GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How long does it take for a bruise to form - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take for a bruise to form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take for a bruise to form

I was looking for something in a cupboard today and the drawer came too far out and smacked me straight on the bridge of my nose, it isn't bruised as yet just has a small lump, it never cut the skin either.

The reason i ask is because we are having a party this Saturday for hubbies 50th and i don't want to look stupid with a massive bruise on my nose

Re: How long does it take for a bruise to form

If it hasnt bruised by now i doubt it will.

If a lump has come up its probably all thats going to happen.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      If it hasnt bruised by now i doubt it will.

If a lump has come up its probably all thats going to happen.
      Thank God, there isn't a bruise this morning so fingers crossed .

Hubby was cleaning the outside loo and a panel from the ceiling fell out plaster board, but a live wire fell down and hit him on the forehead and gave him a shock , the guy who had this house before us was real bodge it quick guy and bleeding dangerous too

Comment

Tell me about it! bought a house 2 years ago off a really nice old couple, however they had been there since the 40s and everything was hodge it and bodge it.

We have had to do a complete gutter and start again. I dred to think the cost so far.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
          it isn't bruised as yet just has a small lump, it never cut the skin either. The reason i ask is because we are having a party this Saturday for hubbies 50th and i don't want to look stupid with a massive bruise on my nose
          I swear by the homeopathic cream Arnica which you can get in Boots. It can stop a bruise developing. It's used by the Royal Ballet dancers who are always getting bruises and sprains and need to be back on stage blemish free fast

http://www.naturalnews.com/029118_arnica_healing.html

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
            I swear by the homeopathic cream Arnica which you can get in Boots. It can stop a bruise developing. It's used by the Royal Ballet dancers who are always getting bruises and sprains and need to be back on stage blemish free fast

http://www.naturalnews.com/029118_arnica_healing.html
            thank you will look at this, however no bruise as yet , but got a mild headache and nasally

hubby has a a burn on his eyelid from the shock , if it had been further down he could have lost his sight in his right eye

Comment

Tell me about it! bought a house 2 years ago off a really nice old couple, however they had been there since the 40s and everything was hodge it and bodge it.

We have had to do a complete gutter and start again. I dred to think the cost so far.
              yes i know what you mean as this house is really old and we are finding some really strange stuff, take today i was clearing a cupboard in the kitchen (made sure no drawers could fall out first ) and i noticed two central heating pipes, we were wondering why the kitchen didn't have a radiator in there and now we know why, they took it off to put a kitchen unit in .

It's coming out asap and a radiator is going back on , we are not having another winter without warmth in the kitchen

Comment

LOL well ours decided to fit a radiator between the kitchen and dining room door way. Seriously!

Comment

LOL well ours decided to fit a radiator between the kitchen and dining room door way. Seriously!
                  what are old people thinking lol

Comment

Normally how to embarrass our kids

Well thats what my two seem to say alot to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                      Normally how to embarrass our kids

Well thats what my two seem to say alot to me.
                      lol , my son is 23 and he thinks i am trying to embarrass him when i ask him to wash dry and put his pots away when he and his mates eat here

He thinks i am trying to embarrass him when i ask him to keep the noise down when they are all shouting at the xbox games :

Comment

Working...
                      X