GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A sad day for us all and the NHS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A sad day for us all and the NHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sad day for us all and the NHS

Section 75: Last-ditch bid to stop NHS services opening to competition fails in House of Lords - Mirror Online

BE WARNED whilst I do not wish to scare any of you I feel the truth has to be said this is just the start because whilst at the moment the government in the main pays for the private contractors in the NHS, However we all know that the governments aim is to shrink the government via privatisation so it is now only a matter of time that the government will refuse to pay the private contractors and insist the cost is met by the patients which of course leaves the most vulnerable and long term ill unable to pay because they will not be able to afford insurance HELLO USA

Re: A sad day for us all and the NHS

It really is a scary thought PF
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

yup, as i had mentioned in another post on forum;

"That since the partial privatization of the NHS to 'trusts' and 'private equity companies' to help to bail the system out (at HUGE percentage charge), is that the Government ain't going to bail their 'cock up' - we'll brush this under the carpet and let the next Government take it offer 'wasn't us Gov' it was the last Party.

We've plouged all British Tax Payers in bailing out the Banking Industry that we hadn't 'cock up' But we need money so we'll bail out the Banks! Fuvk the NHS we've sold other States off ie the Rail Industry etc, what else can we wash our hands with and sell off.

One day, we'll all wake up and find that the Government has sold off the Country to Private Firms or the Chinese"
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

as far as i am aware off, that (already started and in place) the 999 emergency services is going to be divided across England.

North, South, East and West 4 cal centers.

Example:

Accident in Cumbria, Diall 999 (call centre based in Manchester). Fallen down the mountain, broken his legs over the rocks require assistance of Ambulance, and mountain rescue

Series of BOX Standard Questions there lightly going to ask:

Is the person bleeding?
        NO
        Is the person breathing?
        Yes
        Is the person awake or unconscious?
        Yes awake
        Is the person comfortable?
        Yes

Ok, an Ambulance is on its way. 2 hrs later

The part that they DON'T tell you is, that is NOT life threating, so you become stacked on a blocking system, and Mountain rescue part forgotten about, as it was too much info for the system.

Oh and the other part is, what road is the accident at? location area.

No Road, as its on a Mountain
        Between Water Millock and Glenridding
        Aira Force is location, Nearest access point

We, can't find that info, is there a Road number

Ok, Do you want a Ordnance Survey Grid reference possibly easier?
        No, need a road number.

This story will, happen ALL over the UK, and is already in place, The Moral, is that they are stripping services, District call centers and replacing them nationally, where people don't have a clue, and just keeps on asking questions from a Script. EACH PERSON IS A DIFFERENT SITUATION. What happens if the person is unable to communicate with shock and is Diabetic and LOW on sugar levels waiting 2 hours?

An Axillary Nurse told me this story:

(he got a phone call from his mother in Nottingham) that his father had taken a sudden turn. He had left his place of work at the Hospital and traveled down to Nottingham (straight after the phone call). And upon arrival the Ambulance has just arrived. The Auxiliary nurse had just traveled 200 miles away to get there and the Ambulance had just arrived. The Reason:

Is the Person Bleeding?
        No
        Is the person Awake?
        No, looks like the person is sleeping
        Is the person Breathing?
        Yes

CLASSED as not Life threatening, as the person was breathing, but the system had failed, as the person was having a mini stroke/heart attack, hence sleeping, but able to breath.

That is the other part of LIFE, that is frighting, be entrusted with a series of computer Questions, and nationalized call centers than district, where they know the area.

Comment

Working...
        X