GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fade out Creams - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fade out Creams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade out Creams

I have been using Fade Out creams, which have been helpful for me and according to reviews it seems this product's have been a help for many.

I actually paid 3 for 2 at Boots, and so far so good, it goes a long way and signs of improvement takes approx 4 weeks.

This is to help with many of things, such as blemishes, pigmentation and so on, have a read for yourself and see what you think.

It's not just for the ladies though.

http://www.fadeout.com/

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stor...y=13#container

Re: Fade out Creams

Hi Di

i saw on the 'New Posts' the thread title, thought it was something to do with a new kind of Biscuits for dunking in Mugs of Tea @first lol
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
      Hi Di

i saw on the 'New Posts' the thread title, thought it was something to do with a new kind of Biscuits for dunking in Mugs of Tea @first lol

lol

Comment

Are they a more gradual version of vanishing cream?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Are they a more gradual version of vanishing cream?

After reading your thread I bought some off ebay - only £5.95 and free P&P - in box and cellophane sealed.

I'm hoping it'll work on my hands as I'm developing age spots
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

I'm hoping it'll work on my hands as I'm developing age spots
            When I was young my Mum talked about age spots and I though they were spots that came up with your age on!!!
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
              When I was young my Mum talked about age spots and I though they were spots that came up with your age on!!!
              you made me laugh...

Comment

Age spots are nothing to laugh about

I hate having them!
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

LOL Pixie I know the feeling though honey, but.........I think the cream is working on me already! or it may be my imagination.

I was starting to get so paranoid about mine, my youngest as you know he speaks his mind, that's aspergers for you lol and in front of everyone he was pointing out all my age spots , so embarrassing, so with a bit of luck this cream is working, well it seems to be fading them a little so far, where they say you notice improvement within 4 weeks .

Fingers crossed x
                  Last edited by di30; 6 February 2012, 11:08.

Comment

Working...
                  X