GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script seabrook crisps - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seabrook crisps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seabrook crisps

Tesco are selling goodbye salt hello flavour multipacks for £1, but if you go to seabrooks website you can print off a £1 coupon (valid until 1st july) so, free crisps. hth

Re: seabrook crisps

Register for a chance to win 10k with Seabrook Crisps

the above is for the voucher which you have to enter in your details(a great way for marketing companies to send you a load of crap through the post ).

Comment

Re: seabrook crisps

Homebargains sells them for 99p for 6 pack - cheaper by 39p with Tesco with added bonus on saving having your e-mail and address on their database.

Actually, Homebargains where i am at, has a Sign up, saying 'If you wish to buy in bulk, ask for the store manager who will gladly order for you' - wonder if you get a discount on buying
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X