GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free samples Garnier Ultralift - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free samples Garnier Ultralift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free samples Garnier Ultralift

Hi

The UltraLift wrinkle challenge!
    http://www.ultraliftchallenge.co.uk/

Not sure of expiry
    I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Re: Free samples Garnier Ultralift

Got my free 14 day samples today, no more wrinkles for me, not as though I've got any lol
    I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Just seen this, Mrs. Niddy.

May give it a go - but I have plenty of wrinkles, and am sure they are beyond redemption. They may well have a age limit on this - will give it a go, anyway!

Thanks for the heads-up.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Just seen this, Mrs. Niddy.

May give it a go - but I have plenty of wrinkles, and am sure they are beyond redemption. They may well have a age limit on this - will give it a go, anyway!

Thanks for the heads-up.
        Hi Ann

Hope you are well.

I'm sure you don't have that many wrinkles. You get 14 sachets of cream in a small box with a guide to check the size of your wrinkles lol

Quick delivery too for freebies. Good luck

Comment

Thanks Mrs. N.,

I am very well, thank you. Hope you are likewise.

Very polite comment re my wrinkles - let's just say if the cream manages to get rid of one a day, I will still have some left!

Anyway, I think I will be the ultimate test - so let's see how I get on with it ...
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Very quick delivery Mrs N...ordered the day I saw your post came today!

not for me I hasten to say! (i'm beyond wrinkle help)

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
              (i'm beyond wrinkle help)
              Well, so am I!

But will trying anything, as long as it's free - and painless! (so no free botox or facelifts for me - not that there would be any on offer!)

Comment

Mrs PNAA swears by the stuff pixie...for once i'm in the good books!

(and i'm sure you dont!!)

Comment

Working...
                X