GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free bag Walkers crisps(Fb competition) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free bag Walkers crisps(Fb competition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free bag Walkers crisps(Fb competition)

Go to Walkers facebook page and LIKE -then choose a potato to pick no 1-3 shake it and the prize is revealed -the prizes on offer are a Health Spa Day, a Hot Air Balloon trip, the least you get is a voucher for a free bag of crisps.

Incompatible browser | Facebook

Re: Free bag Walkers crisps(Fb competition)

Still waiting for my coffee...........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      Still waiting for my coffee...........
      Give it an hour, IF will bring you a morning lunchtime coffee.

Comment

Cheeky peekies you two!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

It says coupon printed when it didn't!

What a fiddle!
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            It says coupon printed when it didn't!

What a fiddle!
            I PRINTED MY COUPON BUT IT DIDN’T WORK

Click the link in your email and go back to the page on which you requested to print for your coupon. Find the blue ‘feedback form’ link at the bottom of the page and enter your details, making sure to state what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post

Click the link in your email and go back to the page on which you requested to print for your coupon. Find the blue ‘feedback form’ link at the bottom of the page and enter your details, making sure to state what happened.
              be easier to buy a packet...........

Comment

Yea but i've heard you northerners are a bit tight...

Comment

You made I laugh
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Doh! I did all that. Got another email but the same thing happened. I'd checked everything, printer, flashplayer etc.

Oh well, I suppose it's better that I don't have the crisps because I need to lose weight.

Yea but i've heard you northerners are a bit tight...
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                    X