GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ~ When did you first notice you're getting older? ~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ When did you first notice you're getting older? ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~ When did you first notice you're getting older? ~

Originally posted by evilcartman View Post
    "Eeh, don't they grow up fast?"

I used to HATE hearing that as a kid.
    yes very fast , the best part of being a grandparent is that you give them back at the end of the day, my little grandson has just gone so i'm free again and knackered

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      yes very fast , the best part of being a grandparent is that you give them back at the end of the day, my little grandson has just gone so i'm free again and knackered
      Yeah, but aren't you also the unpaid childminder?

Comment

Originally posted by evilcartman View Post
        Yeah, but aren't you also the unpaid childminder?
        yep and i still get instructions on how to do things lol, i have had two kids and yet still get instructions

Comment

You're getting old when you forget to log out.....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I keep doing that already and I'm only mid 30's !!!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              You're getting old when you forget to log out.....
              Pith off!
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                Pith off!
                What ?

Comment

How do you ignore people on this site
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

When you realise you nephew is nearly 20 and old enough to make you a great Uncle

What's worst is looking and thinking people are attractive then realise you are old enough to be their dad eek! Dirty old man territory

Comment

Working...
                    X