GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ~ When did you first notice you're getting older? ~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ When did you first notice you're getting older? ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~ When did you first notice your getting older? ~

Well would you Adam and Eve it!!! Took me a few minutes to log on, couldn't remember my password!!!!
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
      Well would you Adam and Eve it!!! Took me a few minutes to log on, couldn't remember my password!!!!
      PMSL
      Don't worry IF.. a few years ago I bumped into some old neighbours from where I lived as a young girl, and as we have a big family they asked me which one was I now, I hesitated and said my sister's name , now that is what I call mad .

Fancy me forgetting my own name

Comment

What are you like!! grin

It was my own fault re password, used some capital letters and numbers!!! What a twonk eh!!

Comment

Well it was a few years back now, can't really remember when? now what was I talking about, oh yes getting old.

Well it happened very suddenly,
          the day in question was a bright sunny day with the warmth of the sun reaching into the lounge, spraying golden rays everywhere, I looked into the mirror and god nearly fell over there was some real ugly old git looking back at me copying my every move, frightened me near to death when I realised it was just " ME " hells teeth when did that happen!
          Yes it was as sudden as that, crept up and wham it smacked me in the face so hard that it hurts still now.

Spent

Comment

PMSL

don't mind me

Comment

Things had being going well until today Friday the 13th......not suspicious me but before going food shopping I touched wood and threw some salt over my shoulder and ventured out!!

Got a good car park space and found a trolley that didn’t have wonky wheels........looking good so far!!

Then half way round the supermarket a little boy ran in my path and I stepped backwards and into a display of cereals!!! Down they all came, the bowls (they were giving them away if you bought 2 packets) were balanced.....just!! A rather annoyed assistant came up and helped me and we rebuilt said display!!

Got home and was unpacking when the phone rang, said goodbye to friend on the phone and carried on unpacking. Sat down with a coffee and the phone rang again couldn’t find it......got nearer to the fridge and opened it and there it was!!!!

Comment

I'm 40 in November (god forbid) but don't act it; don't look it and certainly don't feel it!

All I can say to you guys then, in support is

* I'm going, ok ok I get the hint!!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just you wait Nid it will happen!!

Comment

What's friday the 13th got to do with you being old & clumsy If...?

* time for the pub me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                      What's friday the 13th got to do with you being old & clumsy If...?

* time for the pub me thinks.
                      Double the trouble!!

Where's that new smiley!!!

Comment

A good few years ago when I was working on Power Stations as a Site Sparky (electrician) I was given a new laborer (Sparkies Mate) this chap Niel (Big Nobby from Barnsley to his friends) was just as his name suggests. Big Gentle Giant. We used to work a minimum of 6 twelve hour shifts Saturdays were overtime. On a normal day we would work flat out for at least ten hours.

After we had been working together for a couple of days, we were taking a rare break.
                        He said, Handy for an old guy your a real grafter. Not sure how to take this I asked how old do you think I am. About 50 was the reply, Hey I said I'm only 43.

I take it back said Nobby, your an idle twat.

That was 12 years ago, I wonder what he would make of me now.
                        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Hmm do I confess? yep. In the space of a few weeks I have made myself a drink of hot chocolate and added milk and stirred..... in........ a childs size 9 red shiny wellie! no I didnt drink it. And found a twin pack of toilet rolls in the bread bin, goodness only knows what happened to the sliced loaf!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsinvisible View Post
                            Hmm do I confess? yep. In the space of a few weeks I have made myself a drink of hot chocolate and added milk and stirred..... in........ a childs size 9 red shiny wellie! no I didnt drink it. And found a twin pack of toilet rolls in the bread bin, goodness only knows what happened to the sliced loaf!!!
                            No-one mention chocolate spread sarnies, ok!!

Comment

Well I've just done the daftest thing ever!! I've been on the phone and was chatting away, I then looked at the phone cradle and thought.......where's the phone and started looking for it!! Finished phone call and hung up then placed phone on said empty cradle!!

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X