GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anyone know what the A1 Assessor course is called now? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what the A1 Assessor course is called now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what the A1 Assessor course is called now?

Hi everyone

Work want me to take a course to moderate/assess work prior to it going off for external moderation. The fact I've been doing it already for 2 years might have missed their radar, but hey ho.... it all needs to be official now and who am I to argue. More money maybe?

I know this used to be the D32/D33 and then it changed to the A1.... but now it's changed again (or so it seems) and I think the one I need is the NVQ Level 3 in Assessing Vocational Achievement.... or something like that anyway.

Does anyone out there know what I'm on about?
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Anyone know what the A1 Assessor course is called now?

the new name is QCF

LINKY
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You need to do the QCF Level 3 in Assessing Vocational Achievement. You can combine various units in order to qualify for this. All looks pretty straightforward to be honest. I'm sure you will have no problems.

Comment

Thanks people.... that's great.

Seeing as work are paying for it, s'pose I should get cracking and book it..... I can do it as distance learning apparently.....
        Remember the mantra:

Comment

good luck P1

Comment

Well... I've started it and am now trying to juggle it with the stresses of work and trying to drag my Year 11s through their coursework at the same time....

I really was starting to look like a by Friday afternoon.... lol
            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Working...
            X