GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script secured loans - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

secured loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• secured loans

can you get the intrest on a secured loan frozen

Re: secured loans

Originally posted by rooney View Post
    can you get the intrest on a secured loan frozen
    Yes, but it's not easy - you would need to ask the lender, they are under no obligation to help - but it'd obviously be in their interest to.....

Best of luck
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Business loans are primarily classified into two classifications to be a specific secured business loan and unsecured business loan.

A secured business loan is characterized as business loan type in which the borrower needs to present an collateral as security to the moneylender to get the business loan. The collateral submitted is held back by the bank until the payment of business loan along with the interest. If in case, the borrower neglects to make the entire payment within the tenure than the collateral is owned by the lender forever.

Collateral to be submitted in order to get the secured business loan is mutually decided by the borrower and the lender. It can include residential property, commercial property, machine etc.

Comment

did I miss something, who mentioned a business loan?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The freeze prevents you from accessing funds in the account until you have repaid the loan. The loan amount cannot exceed the account balance. You keep earning interest on your savings over the period of the loan, which pays off the interest you pay on the loan.

Comment

Yes, But have low-interest rates on secured loans compared to other loans. This is the benefits of secured loans.

It will depend on the lenders also. If a lender has no obligation for interest rates, you can proceed with them. All the best Rooney.

Comment

this is an old post from 2011,

Leojack, the op already had a secured loan, they were in financial difficulty, therefore they wanted to know if the interest could be stopped, while they sorted out finances,

The problem with secured loans is just that, they are secured on your property, therefore if you get into financial difficulty, your home is at risk of being sold from under you,

I notice that you seem to know all about loans, strange that you had to ask if we thought you could get a loan for a holiday and what the intrest rate would be.

Last edited by nightwatch; 23 August 2019, 11:40.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

There are no banking guidelines say that a creditor must stop interest and charges, it’s usually up to the creditor to decide if they’re happy to do this. You may try searching from help from the **************** However, because there are many people whose finances have been affected by coronavirus, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has brought in new measures, such as payment breaks and other ways to help.
                Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 13 October 2020, 12:27. Reason: deleted link to business

Comment

Sam he original post was from 2011. the poster wanted help to get out of debt not someone to point them in the direction of a company thay may lend them money at a high rate of interest.
                  We do not allow advertising for financial companys, so your link was removed.

Comment

Working...
                  X