GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marling pdl diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marling pdl diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marling pdl diary

hi all,
    just an update from this end, generally extremely quite
    only 2 letters have come from portfolio re quickquid, settlement offers which I have ignored.
    on the plus side I have received the Wonga email clearing my debt to zero it was £700

things have come to a head with a few other debts taking me to rock bottom(in a good way), by rock bottom I mean I now have only usual day to day debts and the only way is up from here.

help need here please........ I have another four debts to deal with could you direct me to the best forum board for them to go on please or would they be ok on here ?

1. shopacheck owe £790, letter from moriaty law with additional costs of £203, shall I start new thread on here for this as it is PDL

2. EE mobile contract phone owe £132, passed to Moorcroft now £146

3. EE mobile contract phone owe £298, passed to Buchanan clark now £362

4. ebay fees bill owe £912, these are fees for my previous self-employed business in 2013, passed on to akinka and now wright Hassall (quality name lol)

will await reply for where to start threads, many thanks
    marling

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
      on the plus side I have received the Wonga email clearing my debt to zero it was £700
      Thats great news Marling - and the reasons they have done this also help with your other PDL's

1. shopacheck owe £790, letter from moriaty law with additional costs of £203, shall I start new thread on here for this as it is PDL
      Yes please

2. EE mobile contract phone owe £132, passed to Moorcroft now £146

3. EE mobile contract phone owe £298, passed to Buchanan clark now £362

4. ebay fees bill owe £912, these are fees for my previous self-employed business in 2013, passed on to akinka and now wright Hassall (quality name lol)
      If you're not sure where to start a thread place it here, and someone will always move the thread to the relevant section:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...l-Debt-Matters
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi SNV

many thanks, had official Wonga debt clearance email to

new debt below

as of yet I have ignored everything

cheers marling

Comment

shopacheck
          amount owed £790
          have received a default letter

1010/14 shopacheck - assigned to merligen letter
          10/10/14 merligen - assigned to debt letter
          28/10/14 moriarty law - instructed by merligen to recover debt, threat of court costs totaling £200 plus extra

Comment

shopacheck
            amount owed £790
            have received a default letter

1010/14 shopacheck - assigned to merligen letter
            10/10/14 merligen - assigned to debt letter
            28/10/14 moriarty law - instructed by merligen to recover debt, threat of court costs totaling £200 plus extra
            Hi Marling

Can you scan the letter in please and post it up (removing identifying content), or type up the actual content of the letter from Moriarty Law of the 28th Oct pls?

Thanks
            SnV
            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X