GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marling pdl diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marling pdl diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marling pdl diary

pounds 2 pocket

firstly still awaiting default notice for this account

letter from Mackenzie hall
    notice of assignment
    they have right, title, interest and benefit of my account, mack hall entitled to all sums owed.
    mack hall will assign all right, title, interest and benefit to portfolio recovery.

letter from portfolio recovery
    notice of assignment
    please contact them to arrange to pay the balance

await advice please snv when free, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
      pounds 2 pocket

firstly still awaiting default notice for this account

letter from Mackenzie hall
      notice of assignment
      they have right, title, interest and benefit of my account, mack hall entitled to all sums owed.
      mack hall will assign all right, title, interest and benefit to portfolio recovery.

letter from portfolio recovery
      notice of assignment
      please contact them to arrange to pay the balance

await advice please snv when free, cheers
      Hi Marling

So let me get this correct......

You get a letter from Muck Hall saying that they have purchased all rights to your account........

And then in the same letter they are telling you they are assigning all rights to Portfolio Recovery??

In the same letter??

Did you get an assignment letter from P2P?
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
        Hi Marling

So let me get this correct......

You get a letter from Muck Hall saying that they have purchased all rights to your account........

And then in the same letter they are telling you they are assigning all rights to Portfolio Recovery??

In the same letter??

Did you get an assignment letter from P2P?
        hi snv

two separate letters from muck hall & portfolio

muck halls letter does then state that all right & title etc goes to portfoliorecovery

plus as you state at the bottom of your message,still No assignment letter from p2p & still no default notice from p2p

Comment

hi snv

two separate letters from muck hall & portfolio

muck halls letter does then state that all right & title etc goes to portfoliorecovery

plus as you state at the bottom of your message,still No assignment letter from p2p & still no default notice from p2p
          Have you had any further correspondence yet?
          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have you had any further correspondence yet?
            no nothing of all 3 yet, will report back as soon as do
            cheers snv

Comment

no nothing of all 3 yet, will report back as soon as do
              cheers snv
              Ok well ball is in their court so wait for the next round of letters

Comment

Hi Marling

Any news? Or all nice and quiet?

Comment

hi snv
                  hope your well
                  yes totally quiet, even the emails have totally dried up

however lol, I was self employed selling on items ebay, its been a nightmare since the summer on there with dire sales, in December I decided enough was enough and stopped ebay and have signed on jobseekers, in the process of selling of my stock and starting something fresh and less hassle in april/may time. I have now received a letter from transcom collecting remaining ebay bill of £1100, letter states they have been instructed to collect, letter is addressed to me privately, that is correct because I was a sole trader. do you think its best to wait a see what happens next with them ?

many thanks for time, cheers
                  marling

Comment

quick quid
                    notice of assignment letter from portfolio........... already received it once
                    however still not received default or assignment letter from quick quid
                    just ignore for now ?
                    cheers marling

Comment

quick quid
                      notice of assignment letter from portfolio........... already received it once
                      however still not received default or assignment letter from quick quid
                      just ignore for now ?
                      cheers marling
                      Hi Marling

Yes ignore this one - just another computer generated letter churned out. Wait until you get something from the assignee.......

Comment

Hi Marling

Yes ignore this one - just another computer generated letter churned out. Wait until you get something from the assignee.......
                        cheers snv
                        did you see my post #84 ?
                        thanks marling

Comment

cheers snv
                          did you see my post #84 ?
                          thanks marling
                          Hi Marling

Yes I did - sorry forgot to respond. I'd suggest setting up a seperate thread on that one, especially as it could relate to a 'business' debt if you were set up with a trader account.

Comment

Hi Marling

Yes I did - sorry forgot to respond. I'd suggest setting up a seperate thread on that one, especially as it could relate to a 'business' debt if you were set up with a trader account.
                            which forum do you think I should start it under please ?

Comment

p2p
                              letter from portfolio
                              reduced settlement offer.......... ignored

Comment

p2p
                                letter from portfolio
                                reduced settlement offer.......... ignored
                                Ooo let me guess - limited time offer and only if you called them......

Comment

Working...
                                X