GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marling pdl diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marling pdl diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marling pdl diary

Hi Marling

Not been an update for a while. Hows things going?
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi snv
      ive subscribed to your UE diary and working thru it

bar standard payment request emails here's update

1. wonga
      nothing off them since post #39 freezing interest for 38 days.

2. p2p
      another £12 fine, notice of arrears email, asking me to resolve the matter.

3. quickquid
      email stating i am severely overdue with payments, plus demand for payment letter asking me to call to make acceptable payment arrangements.

4. paydayexpress
      nothing at all of them, not even an email

so far so good yeah snv ?

thanks in advance
      cheers marling

Comment

email from wonga stating i am still arrears of £900, there going to try and collect the balance again tomorrow..................

Comment

email from p2p - notice of acceleration

Pursuant to the Loan Agreement that you signed and the Terms & Conditions thereof, you are in default of the above referenced loan and have failed to take corrective action as detailed in the Notice of Default Sums sent to you at least 15 days ago.

We hereby exercise our contractual right of Acceleration. This means that:
          - Your entire loan amount of principal, accrued interest and fees of £900.00 is now due.
          - We may notify the credit reporting agency of your default on this loan.
          - We may sell your debt to a third-party debt purchaser who may exercise any rights available under the law in collecting the amount owed.
          - Interest will not accrue from this point forward.

If you are experiencing difficulty in paying the sums owed under the agreement, then this notice serves as Pounds to Pocket’s offer to you to contact our Collections Team and work out equitable relief.

If you have queries, email or ring us promptly. We value your business, and we ask you to contact us immediately to resolve this matter. In order to retain your good standing with our company and the Credit Reporting Agency, we must hear from you immediately. Possible payment methods include:

- Debit Card
          - Direct Debit from your bank account

If you have already made payment arrangements for the entire balance, please disregard this email.

Pounds to Pocket Collections
          0800 051 8273 Direct Line
          0808 234 9327 Fax

Comment

Wow - a 'notice of acceleration'. Accelerating to what?

All good so far buddy - you can see why you needed to protect your income also - Wonga would have emptied your account by now if you had not changed your banking details.

SnV
            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
              email from p2p - notice of accelerationPursuant to the Loan Agreement that you signed and the Terms & Conditions thereof, you are in default of the above referenced loan and have failed to take corrective action as detailed in the Notice of Default Sums sent to you at least 15 days ago.
              Have you actually received a default notice in the post? I would wager you haven't?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                Have you actually received a default notice in the post? I would wager you haven't?
                this probably going to surprise you, no i havn't

Comment

email from QQ
                  account 60 days overdue, plus at the bottom of letter :

Please understand that this message is very urgent and requires immediate attention. Please contact us immediately to resolve this matter.

We have already sent you in the post a statutory default notice and Office of Fair Trade leaflet as required by the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

........... they havn't sent DN at all, they have sent reminder letters by snailmail

Comment

email from QQ
                    account 60 days overdue, plus at the bottom of letter :

Please understand that this message is very urgent and requires immediate attention. Please contact us immediately to resolve this matter.

We have already sent you in the post a statutory default notice and Office of Fair Trade leaflet as required by the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

........... they havn't sent DN at all, they have sent reminder letters by snailmail
                    I would actually respond to this one:

Dear Quickquid

Thank you for your email below. Please be advised that I have NOT received a statutory default notice, despite the fact that you claim you have sent one.

I formally request that you carry out your statutory duties, and send me a default notice, as required under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, and that this is sent via Royal Mail to the postal address that you hold on file.

Alternatively, if you have sent me a default notice, then I request that you scan this document, and send me a copy via email, along with information as to the date that the notice was posted.

Please note that no further correspondence will be entered into until you have carried out your statutory duties.

Regards

Marling

Comment

this probably going to surprise you, no i havn't
                      Sheesh what a surprise

Challenge this with email in post 55.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                        Sheesh what a surprise

Challenge this with email in post 55.
                        cheers snv both email sent
                        cheers marling

Comment

hi snv
                          reply's by email from both QQ & p2p with neither of them answering my email about DN

QQ reply :

Thank you for contacting QuickQuid. My apologies for your financial hardship and any inconvenience you are experiencing. We have received your email and have notated your account. Our records indicate you have a default balance of £1072.75. The payment plan we can offer is detailed below. However, in order to stop collection activities and secure an acceptable payment arrangement, you must update your banking details. To update a Direct Debit please provide: Sort code and Account number. To update a Debit Card please provide the Card type, Card long number, 3-digit Security Code, Issue number, Card Expiry Date, and Card Start Date. Once we have received your updated banking details, we will stop collection activities and secure the acceptable payment arrangement.

£214.55__________due 27/09/2013
                          £214.55__________due 14/10/2013
                          £214.55__________due 14/11/2013
                          £214.55__________due 13/12/2013
                          £214.55__________due 14/01/2014

To confirm your agreement to this payment plan, please reply to this email stating that the terms are favorable. You must include the original email with the terms to which you are agreeing in your response. Once we have heard back from you, we will set up the agreed upon debits to come out of your bank account or be charged to your debit card.

Collection procedures will continue until an acceptable payment arrangement is made.

If you have any queries, our Collections Department is here to help.

.................................................. .

p2p reply :

*Thank you for your email. We have sent multiple emails concerning the default status on your account. Please give us a ring in order to setup payment arrangements. Collection procedures will continue until an acceptable payment arrangement is made.

.................................................. ....

i have also noticed from both emails in the title i have an ISSUE number with both of them, the seven didgit numbers only have a difference of 8 digits between them, thus confirming the same people are dealing with both accounts.

Comment

wonga

letter from moorcroft today, instructed by wonga to collect debt.

payment in full should be sent within 7 days

they draw to my attention that client has registered a default against my account................ again like previous two above nothing recieved my end by email or post from wonga.

Comment

hi snv
                              reply's by email from both QQ & p2p with neither of them answering my email about DN

QQ reply :

Thank you for contacting QuickQuid. My apologies for your financial hardship and any inconvenience you are experiencing. We have received your email and have notated your account. Our records indicate you have a default balance of £1072.75. The payment plan we can offer is detailed below. However, in order to stop collection activities and secure an acceptable payment arrangement, you must update your banking details. To update a Direct Debit please provide: Sort code and Account number. To update a Debit Card please provide the Card type, Card long number, 3-digit Security Code, Issue number, Card Expiry Date, and Card Start Date. Once we have received your updated banking details, we will stop collection activities and secure the acceptable payment arrangement.

£214.55__________due 27/09/2013
                              £214.55__________due 14/10/2013
                              £214.55__________due 14/11/2013
                              £214.55__________due 13/12/2013
                              £214.55__________due 14/01/2014

To confirm your agreement to this payment plan, please reply to this email stating that the terms are favorable. You must include the original email with the terms to which you are agreeing in your response. Once we have heard back from you, we will set up the agreed upon debits to come out of your bank account or be charged to your debit card.

Collection procedures will continue until an acceptable payment arrangement is made.

If you have any queries, our Collections Department is here to help.

.................................................. .

p2p reply :

*Thank you for your email. We have sent multiple emails concerning the default status on your account. Please give us a ring in order to setup payment arrangements. Collection procedures will continue until an acceptable payment arrangement is made.

.................................................. ....

i have also noticed from both emails in the title i have an ISSUE number with both of them, the seven didgit numbers only have a difference of 8 digits between them, thus confirming the same people are dealing with both accounts.
                              No - thats because they haven't sent one!

As for P2P - sending you emails about the 'default status on your account' is NOT the same as providing a Default Notice!

Comment

wonga

letter from moorcroft today, instructed by wonga to collect debt.

payment in full should be sent within 7 days

they draw to my attention that client has registered a default against my account................ again like previous two above nothing recieved my end by email or post from wonga.
                                Hi Marling

Removing and personal information can you type up (or scan) the letter verbatim please? The wording of the letter is important.

It just sounds like Moorcroft are acting as agents and not been assigned the debt but just want to be sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X